Bigotry, Transphobia, and YOU

Oh, 5000 or so tweets doesn’t make a threat? Trump probably hasn’t even made that number of tweets. So, your panties are woefully askew.

To your point:

And to Osiris point:

The group that Twitter temp banned is the Trans Radical Action Network (TRAN),
they are the group that called for the “Trans Day of Vengeance” to be held by members of their group, other trans people, and along with a local D.C. Antifa group, in front of the Supreme Court building.

So, that is an example of an official group, that organized an official event, and then got deplatformed and got other people’s tweets about the event pulled across Twitter and other platforms, and then that group for that or other reasons decided to cancel the event.

And interesting the T.R.A.N. also pulled the event info web page completely down from their website.

It was there previously, and now is not.

You would have thought that they would have replaced the content on that page with “event canceled” content, but no, they completely took the page down.

One wonders if the heads of the group and public event organizers got a door knock or phone call from law enforcement.

1 Like

Yeah, but nobody is going to take your word for it. The people that think this mess was anti-trans will continue to think that way.

They arent organizers, but sorta in that they are an organization.

They show up, though. So they are organizing themselves.

So, what you are saying is, there is a group that is coordinating the overall “protests” ?

And that they are largely trans?

This stuff is very well organized, and rather violent.

Yeah. Thats how these things work. So one political group may sponser a dozen events. Which various groups can use as a battlefield.

AKA Intersectionality ?

that way the organizers can get more bodies in place.

Ok, so the who in this thread is you.

I was just thinking that earlier.

It was this window-licker:

For the record, and those of you who are, embarrassingly, complete marks for contrived moral panics, I’m going to answer my own question:

1 Like

But there is no one more likely to shoot a friend.

Except for Nazis. They’re just as bad.

That seemed like a prison yard flex.

Please don’t meme.
We don’t want the bar dropped so low, that we risk stepping on it, like legos.

I don’t give a shit how you want to spin it.

No tolerance.

As it pleases you.

I didn’t stomp him.

And this is an electronic forum.

I am sure he will live.

Refresh my memory, though, what are we having no tolerance for?

Questioning that a mass shooter is or is not part of a larger agenda, because it’s so far outside the bell curve that nothing else makes sense.