Arguing with Idiots: a Brief Guide

Also, steer clear of your cultural bias there, Archie Bunker. You might just come across as racist.

Archie was funny, you’re less funny than Doofa so far, and a lot less civilized.

I’ll bet you can’t even juggle a chainsaw.

Yeah, Mr. “Replying”.

Ibid.

As a Chan, Tantra, and Yoga practitioner of more than 10 years, I can safely say you’re out of your depth.

In addition to the effects of yoga on mood disorders and stress reduction, yogic practices are shown to improve cardiorespiratory performance, psychological profile, and plasma melatonin levels and also significantly reduced systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, mean arterial pressure, and orthostatic tolerance.

Fuck that bullshit.

I’m calling it like it is. I never said any racist shit. India is not a race dumb ass.

You’re not calling it “like it is”, you’re calling it like you see it. That’s a subjective bias no matter how many fucks you add.

You just insulted an entire Sino-ethnic civilization, idiot, on top of being dead wrong.

Would you like another? Ibid.

Furthermore, yoga helps to improve the cardiovascular efficiency and homeostatic control of the body and results in improvements in autonomic balance, respiratory performance, and overall well-being. Yoga based lifestyle modifications were also shown to aid in regression of coronary lesions as well as to improve myocardial perfusion in patients with CAD

Fucking hilarious.

That article is from “The International Journal of Yoga” and the author is not a fucking doctor.

That’s a jumped up PE teacher.

And fuck you too.

That link is from www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Want more? I’ve got a whole library not to mention years of personal experience.

So out of your league it’s not even funny.

Maybe it’s important to point back to the fact that Walter Reed SCU uses these same techniques to great success combating PTSD.

What’s your excuse today…boredom? Can’t sleep due to your dopamine overload? Tell me, I’m the Doctor.

Hell, you didn’t even catch my intentional mistake.

You do know what “Sino” means, right?

Apparently not, so here’s another from the SAME SOURCE.

Stop hiding your love of fraudulent cult bullshit behind a wall of holier than thou bullshit.

You’ve never been to India. They would eat you alive over there. I wonder how many times you’d have to get extorted before you realized there might be a corruption problem.

The Vietnamese girl that gives pedicures at the local nail salon has more medical training than you.

She actually has a license and went to school.

My grandfather was born in Madras, India. He spent his life traveling and studying their culture and his Harvard dissertation is literally titled “The problem of a neolithic culture in India”, and is archived by Harvard here:

https://hollis.harvard.edu/primo-explore/fulldisplay/01HVD_ALMA211895989530003941/HVD2

So basically, his work is in the Smithsonian, and you’re trapped in the Pacific Northwest.

Now you’re claiming the Department of Health & Human Services is promoting “fraudulent cult bullshit”.

Check your head.

That’s not how citations work.

The DHS didn’t publish those articles. They have copies of them for reference available but that doesn’t mean they endorse the claims made in the articles.

Those two articles were published by academics and they were put on that website for peer review and reference by other academics.

That is NOT the same as agreeing with the findings of those papers. It’s not even in the same neighborhood.

FUCK NO, yoga is not endorsed by the US Department of Health and Human Services.

Oh really? Citing the National Institute of Health doesn’t work for you?

DHS? What drugs are you on right now?

Ah. “Academics”, something you’re not, hence your bias.

You’re admitting you know practically zero about the scientific studies of Yoda, Qigong etc.

Sure it is. It’s also endorsed by the United States Army Medical Center.

Out of your depth, Donnie.

Just shut the fuck up.

Your granddad…

Dude. Stop.

That’s like claiming to be an authority on Germany because your grandpa got blown by Eva Braun.

It doesn’t work that way.

My grandfather was one of the US’s most celebrated experts on Indian culture, so yeah I’m appealing to authority in the proper way.

Or maybe shut the fuck up, and stop telling everyone how it works, idiot. You’re paranoid and delusional.

“DHS”, lordamercy. You can’t even get Cabinet-level positions straight. Smoke less, talk less.

Yoga is quasireligious bullshit. Full stop.

You claimed that article had authority because you found a citation on a NIHM website.

I used DHS instead of HHS. Still doesn’t matter.That is a typo. What you did is much worse.

You claimed that being citated was the same as being an NIHM endorsement.

You either don’t understand how basic citations work or how peer review in academic journals work.

You framed those articles as being from the NIHM rather than being posted for review on a NIHM website.

That’s like saying the editorial letters written to the Washington Post are endorsements by the Washington Post.

That’s not how that works.

Nope, full stop and you’re now contradicting numerous authorities of the subject with uninformed opinion.

Nope, I never made such a claim. Are you of the opinion NIH mindlessly reposts as you put it “cult” and “fraud”?

Do you also read Q drops?

That is your mental deficiency exposing itself.

Nope. You keep claiming I claimed things I didn’t, slowpoke.

Just shut the fuck up, you know that isn’t true either.

They were from the NIH, because NIH published them. They weren’t “posted for review”, idiot.

What a bad analogy. Scientific journals are now WP editorials?

Lay off the crack pipe.

Here we go again, you’re about to post something royally stupid, with emphasis and emotion.

Try not to call entire cultures fraudulent this time.

I know…you’re running out of thread. I’ve been there. I can feel your pain 3,000+ miles away.

That’s why I practice the Southern Shaolin Iron Thread Qigong every day of my life.

Traditional yoga = cult indoctrination 101

Stress positions - check
Over-breathing - check
Droning chants - check
Emphasis on low protein diets - check
Promises of secret knowledge and/or enlightment - check