Anatomy of a Catastrophe

“Handling it”. This is the prosecutor. According to a non-reputable source, he is pointing it at the jury here.

What else is wrong with this picture?

1 Like

Jesus Christ on several counts.
Is this guy Baldwin’s agent, as well, by any chance?

2 Likes

I would have risked pissing off the judge, as a member of the Jury, by calling that fucker out in no uncertain terms, for pointing a rifle at me, or anybody else, with his finger on the trigger no less.
Fucking idiot.

1 Like

He did appear to be pointing it in the general vicinity of the jury but it’s actually impossible to tell exactly where he’s pointing it. The whole side of the room where the jury’s at is off camera

On another note, I think the prosecutor’s closing argument was pretty solid, to be honest. They’re still completely full of shit but they made the most of what they’re working with.

The defense’s closing argument is also strong.

Heat 2 looks shit?

1 Like

Watching that. Defense is nailing this.

1 Like

Piss poor shoulder placement.
No sights but shitty sight picture.
Finger on trigger.
Bolt back.
Fucked up hair.

edit

Scratch bolt back.

add shoulder pads

I also rolled my eyes during closing arguments when the prosecutor made a big deal about the fact that Kyle was using full metal jacket ammo. As if that’s something other than standard ammunition. Like he specifically chose the extra special deadly peaceful protestor slaying ammo.

That it would go through a squad car. I took that as in and out.

1 Like

He basically insinuated that hollowpoint ammo would’ve been what a more reasonable person would choose.

I’m guessing he’s never served or hunted.

Of course not.

This defense attorney is tearing the prosecution’s closing apart.

I am behind.

Yeah, I think so too.

I really don’t see any way in hell all 12 jurors agree on guilty verdicts in this case.

Cities will burn. White supremacist domestic terrorist is acquitted.

1 Like

I could see deliberations running long in this one.

The judge chose not to sequester the jury. This is not good me thinks given the media’s take on the whole situation. Somebody’s likely to cheat and watch/read.

The option of mistrial with prejudice is still out there. I doubt the judge would want to go that route.

disclaimer-

I am not an attorney. I have been to jail and once stayed in a Motel 6.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s still on the table.

As far as a potential hung jury goes, I feel like you’re likely to have at least one juror who sees this as justified self defense and at least one juror who thinks he’s literally Satan.

1 Like