20 Covid Vaccine and Pandemic Update

That I am afraid is likley a symptom of too much facebook this week.

I do however reserve the right to rub any countries face in its mess on occasion with England no exception.

That said LOL @EU once more for good measure.

It was a cluster fuck to be sure

I think Ursula may have been on the blob or something

1 Like

I had the Pfizer vaccine last week and I have to say that the one major side affect they dont tell you about is the overwhelming feeling of superiority you feel over the fucktards on Facebook sharing videos of Bill Gates and nanobots.

3 Likes

Is it the obesity?

Yep , Fat = High risk

I thought it was just those with Hypertension or diabetes neither of which I suffer from but apparently its just fat.

Those pies were definitely worth it!

1 Like

My brother-in-law was able to get vaccinated because he’s overweight and smokes.

1 Like

That’s what they mean by “superspreader”.

I don’t mean to be insensitive, but obese people with unhealthy lungs are mobile SARS-CoV-2 factories.

Sorry we are doing what now?

And I found my next thesis topic.

Insensitive? Im fat not a fat pussy . Two completely different things albeit both potentially leading to the same medical emergencies.

Anyway I’m pretty sure I’m just big boned .

Built for comfort not for speed

1 Like

The reality is that the virus enters your nose, and then depending on ten thousand factors, might kill you or anyone you approach.

I’m not a gambler. MY curse is honesty.

[/quote]

MY curse is honesty.
[/quote]

scooby

1 Like

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/astrazeneca-oxford-vaccine-concerns/2021/03/23/2f931d34-8bc3-11eb-a33e-da28941cb9ac_story.html

1 Like

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE RONA. THE RONA IS YOUR OVERLORD FOR NOW, AND FOREVER.

This is a complete sentence.

1 Like

Well I, for one, welcome our new Rona overlord

I remember somebody here trolling me about my COVID concerns about community spread last year right before lockdown.

Can’t remember who, but the line was basically “Dude, there’s only 11 cases in the whole country”.

Yawp.

1 Like

Important point to make, there’s a LOT of misinformation spewing about AZ’s vaccine being dangerous because of the clotting issues that arose overseas.

The AZ vaccine has NOT been “banned”, and effectiveness data concerns need to be separately considered.

It’s been temporarily suspended because doctors think the (very small number of) deaths due to it are because of a rare disorder. These deaths are being heralded by the anti-vaxx and QAnon legions as proof of…whatever the fuck they’re on about today. Alien mutations, microchips, 5g death grids, whatever.

Your concerns are still little-old-lady fretting. Triple masking is bullshit. Double masking is bullshit. Fauci is a piece of shit liar. Everything we’ve done for the last year has been to CONTROL populations, politically, not to save lives or “stop the spread.”

It is right in line with that agenda to raise concerns about vaccines. Holy fucking shit, we are institutionally anti-vaxxing, now.