Why the Facebook Bullshido Group attracts weaklings, breeds weaklings, and should be shut down. And Facebook itself drives that algorithmically

You couldn’t type in Exoo and Antifa?

Oh. Be right back.

edit to add

I didn’t want to discredit anyone. Just merely send a care package. But, I get it that you’re a man of high morals so never mind.

pssst

I don’t have any experience with MySpace. But my understanding of it; was that it more of a place for limited self expression than a data mining experiment. It was a personal webpage.

I used a lot of msn Messenger. That was when flip phones were around and texts costs 25c

Grandma could just text me. That would be preferable. Or even call.

But whatcha gonna do.

2 Likes

In other news:

If you fart into a bag you can reduce your carbon emissions.

Why are you on this site?
Do you have any areas of expertise to contribute?
You don’t know how to fight.
I am not aware that you have any relevant areas of expertise.
You are noise in the line, and seemingly nothing more.

Considering I didn’t need to submit references or any sort of pedigree - I think you’re just being a stick in your mud hole.

Bullshido is noise. We are apes. We make noise. You make noise. Probably more noise than you like to admit. You have loved ones that lie and say you make acceptable noises in tolerable amounts.

Everyone knows social media is noisy cancer. Bullshido is social media for noisy asocial weirdos - but Phrost and the rest have assumed the task of trying to direct the noise towards something constructive. Which is Sisyphean, to say the least.

I can only assume you have your chemo panties in a noisy twist because you got dunked by someone at the Facebook group.

Who you calling a bag?

Woah now, I don’t kinkshame.

That’s a rather pessimistic outlook, and not entirely untrue, nor entirely true.

I mean, you making excuses for your shit posting, right?

Never plead guilty, love.

He is very occasionally quite funny.

This is a place for shit talk.
However, there are other use cases for this place besides just shit talk.
Not all threads are idle shit talks.
There are thread areas for useful knowledge transfer on combat sport technical matters, shooting, etc.
And there are thread areas for exposing sex predators, financial fraudsters etc.
So, shit talk all you want in the shit talk threads.
And don’t in the non-shit talk threads, so as not to add noise to them.
Your personal philosophies that everything is futile, so you can and should run your mouth like a child who wants attention, whenever you want, are irrelevant.

I never mind wit, when it is witty.

So do you need expertise to talk shit, or has the cancer spread to your brain?

Oh, right, I remember now…previous exchanges…

I can shit talk when shit talking is appropriate.
And, I can speak to areas of expertise to make gifts to the gift economy of the informing channel.
There should be a balance between the two, or if one has no areas of expertise, one should shit talk where appropriate to shit talk, and refrain from adding noise in the informing threads.

Well when I see an informing thread I’ll keep that in mind.

All that’s going on here is a withered husk yelling at his computer screen.

Yelling might be all caps, or strongly worded rhetoric, with other emphasis.
This is a discussion.

Uh huh. And it’s a pointless discussion that could be summed up as:

• you used to be with it
  • social media changed what it was
  • what you’re with isn’t it
  • what’s it seems weird and scary to you

You can always walk away from the Internet, gramps. Go home and be a family man.