Video: Ashli Babbitt Being Shot [Uncensored]

We’re not talking about security guards at the local mall or the cops guarding the fence at a RUSH concert.

We’re talking about the Secret Service protecting the lives of congressmen against people who are literally invading
federally restricted space.

Fuck yeah, they had every fucking right to shoot every fucking person that tried to come in.

These aren’t the judges for the county fair 4H having secret deliberations. It’s the god damned halls of Congress. They found a fucking IED at one point.

Yeah, that idiot ran straight into the wood chipper all on her own power. She should have fucking known better.

2 Likes

It is hard to tell from that video to be honest. It kinda looked like she was given several warnings.

From the pic that Phrost it looks like she may have been on her way through when the shot was fired.

Also it looks like the tactical team clearing up the stairs may have not had been there yet when the shot was fired. Especially as they were still arresting people on the stairs when the camera panned over to them.

So more info needed, but from what I saw, I’m currently in the “probably justified” camp.

1 Like

What are the rules of engagement for defending against a coup?

Again, this was not the Secret Service. This was US Capitol Police.

2 Likes

No. They used non lethal force first and blew everyone up quite good. They just sent 30 morons who suck at their jobs though. Basically they got flanked and passed

1 Like

I’m interested to see what their ROE are. Dung is all about the super secure no public allowed in the hallowed halls of Congress. To me, the building, infrastructure, and people of Congress belong to We The People. Else, why vote?

From what I could see, it definitely looks like she was on her way through and into the chamber when she was shot.

3 Likes

Normally I agree, except when they are insurrectionists there to overthrow the Constitutional process of election validation.
Those electoral college votes that they were there to destroy and the capital police were defending represent “We the People”. These shmucks were trying to invalidate that.

1 Like

The argument could be made both ways. The people there, protesting, were protesting against a perceived coup and power grab. In those times, it’s the people with the biggest and or most guns that generally win, right or wrong.

Its not really a protest when you start breaking out windows and attempting to destroy things. They far exceeded their first amendment rights.

3 Likes

Against Democrats, who thought CHAZ was totally cool, and cops should be disarmed and defunded. Huh.

1 Like

Well you know what they say

Once the looting starts the shooting starts

It is so amusing to me that you are skipping the irony of a literal mall cop shooting a political protester dead, and everyone seems to think it’s OK.

I think he should have just kneeled on her neck a bit, but who am I to judge?

1 Like

So, pretty much exactly like everything that happened during the summer riots.

That should change nothing.

You seriously don’t think attempting a coup is different than smashing up your local Starbucks or marching through a gated community?

I mean people who have been threatening the violent overthrow of the government since before the election if they didn’t get their way show up to do it. That is a bit different than unrest over alleged police brutality.

2 Likes

I seriously think that WE, including our currently seated elected officials, have not done enough work to convince a very large percentage of the rest of the country that the POTUS election was good and valid and sacrosanct.

And, since that is kind of the basest point of protest, in our culture, I totally understand why people are upset.

(edit) is not POTUS election MORE important than some drugged-up sick guy getting sat on? Or perhaps I misunderstood your convictions, there?

Play that how you want. I’m armed to the teeth, and you are in a different country (currently).

Except in the summer the shooting would have started on the steps

2 Likes

The lesson, here, is that people feel so disenfranchised by Our GovernmentTM that over 30,000 people showed up to “attempt a coup.”

This is so much less about a vote, and so much more about why 30,000+ ostensibly unemployed people think that their government has been stolen from them. You can’t just say “Trump,” and walk away, dejectedly. There are societal fractures, here, that transcend one orange guy and some stars and bars fuckheads.

2 Likes