Un American news

I thought that glass was like a meter thick.

It was an inside job

1 Like

Here is one that is dividing the nation.

Police get pushed around in a trolley.

That’s what I call community policing

1 Like

Hey hey, ho ho. Steve Bannon just helped start another capital assault, whose leader is living cozy in the US.

Almost 2 years to the day.

How is that news not in America?

ie, in another country or about another country?

Oh, Bolsanoro?

I read about that a bit earlier today. Noticed the parallels.

Right down to the lack of security.

The cognitive dissonance of modern American liberalism finally broke someone so completely.

That mothefucker is busy spamming social media with hospital selfies from Florida, while his batshit insane Trumpian-style vanguard is getting annihilated by Brazilian law enforcement for attempting yet another coup

Go ahead and Google it, you’ll see all sorts of self-flaggelation. Maybe on some level, he realizes how fucking powerless he is now. And maybe that lesson is yet to come to certain north American megalomaniacs. They sure do seem to avoid accounting don’t they, as if they don’t believe the Reaper is real.

Lack of security? More like a honeypot. They knew it was coming. Just let them in the hole, and fill it with sand.

And while Bolsanoro tries to pull the old Munchausen shit again, he’s basically condemned himself to Florida, a place worse than the 9th circle itself.

Some people prefer a cold, quiet Hell. Satan himself even. No, Bolsanoro wants his hot and wet and as close to Trump’s mushroom dick as possible. Honestly can’t wait for both their hearts to cave in. I’d be there to drink the blood if I could. Might even do it, if the Blood God wills it.

The same goes for you. Ever done BJJ?

Florida has been the number one State people from other States move to, for years, running.

Because it is a highly coveted place to live, and retire to.

Right wing dissidents in the US are more than aware of where the power centers are. That’s literally the entire discourse since at least 2016. If you’re going to be mentally ill at least be current.

How do you spot a man child on the Web? They love to abuse the term “literally”.

They also don’t know, and can’t even quantify, how many days the Condor had, or why.

Weak ass loudmouths. Go do some squats. I’ve taken two shits today with more impact. Because they were full of whatever protein, and every essential amino acid, that my body couldn’t keep up with.

You should probably see a doctor. But then they would force you to take your meds.

The only thing getting swallowed is you. Like a pill that people want to vomit up.

Gotta love people who put “fighter” right there in their name. Fatty wannabe fake ass maist prickle dicks.

Doritos belly mothefucker. Probably supported Trump and Bologna too.

Go on a diet, start with a glucose fast and finish with total political media starvation.

Only then, is there any chance for you.

And, back on ignore for a year. January 2024, moron.

Also, “objectively true” is another good one.

The weirdoes on this sight. If it’s not a 4th Reicher, it’s some random bony ass posting Matrix memes about rabbits. Or both. What the actual fuck.

Suck on Elon’s man tits a little harder, bro. Better yet, post something topical that isn’t some Red Pill nonsense.

“United States Marine Corps” my ass. Where you get your RGB? EGA? Not that I give a damn, mind you.

Marines love to remind you they are Marines. I learned that watching A Few Good Men.

Fuck off, Elmer. You can stay off Ignore for now unlike that fascist fuck posting medication memes.

Seriously that is the level of discourse here? I know you are, pop some pills? Geriatric fucks. The only medication I need is exercise.

Give yer MAGA hat wearing mother in-law a hug from me will ya?

You have to buy me dinner first.