Trevor Moore, Whitest Kids U Know co-founder, Dead at 41

(CNN)Trevor Moore, comedian, actor, producer, and co-founder of the sketch comedy group The Whitest Kids U Know, has died at the age of 41.

His death was confirmed by his manager, Kara Welker, in a statement issued on behalf of Moore’s family.

Moore died “in a tragic accident” on Friday evening, according to the statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/08/entertainment/trevor-moore-death/index.html

I didn’t have time to comment before but I find this very bothersome.

I liked him. He was funny. Weird. A southern boy from a deeply religious family. Hellbent to say screwed up things. Bothered me when Robin Williams died too but I guess he didn’t want to die with dementia. Respectable desire given the nature of his illness. No details on the accident that took Trevor’s life yet. Hope it was quick, hope he died with a little dignity. Best any of us can hope for, I guess.

“Tragic accident,” sounds an awful lot like he found the wrong end of a shotgun.

Yeah. It does.

Or drugs overdose

It was reported that Trevor Moore died from head injuries due to a fall from his balcony after 2am in the morning. Empty bottles were found on the scene. Likely accidental death while having a few drinks in the home. One mistep and that’s game.