The Right is Making a Huge Mistake

Sorry bro. That was uncalled for and I apologize.

Just watched a college bound kid break his neck and die. A bit on edge this week.

Fucking

Told

You

Dumbass. I don’t make up facts cause I’m bored. I go out and see and do interesting shit, then I talk about that.

The Loony Right are the ones doing most of the violence

If Twitter is biased against violence, then that’s a good thing, right?

Huh? First off, it’s the left doing the violence. The right was not using twitter to run drills.

That being said, yes, shutting that down is a good thing.

Good deal, as long as it’s done across the board.

The right doesn’t really have such structures. It’s not their thing and they take constant losses.

What’s weird is that they’ll have the tech skills, but not the imagination. Not enough drugs maybe?

1 Like

Posting screenshots of “exclusive” news is shitty way of sourcing anything. I can’t even Google the title of your screenshot and get anything remotely close to it coming up. So it’s not real to me yet. Might not even be true in general, just some BS. Lots of that posing as reporting.

Post actual links to news so people can gauge whether or not it’s from a credible source or a rag. Most independent journalists writing about online about social media drama are actual morons and slypu shouldn’t believe a word they write without some sort of independent verification. That’s how actual Communists get brainwashed, they are forced into an info echo chamber. That’s what happened to West, once he only got his info from morons, it was all over.

If no one can even find any actual credible source for what your posting about, it might as well be bullshit bait for pearl clutching old women and drunken ex cops who watch Fox and subscribe to Breitbart.

If you read the last image it has the source. You can also just go to that telegram.

The Right has been working on and executing plans since I would say the mid-70s, especially the religious Right.

Nah. Been watching. For the most part they have not been.

People’s perceptions and data will vary by region.

In a major way.

Different TTPs that are in some ways less effective, though the intent might not be to be less violent.

Groups like The Covenant, The Sword, and The Arm of The Lord did some things similar to its contemporary leftist revolutionary organizations (of which there were many, many more of them during that time period and before) like armored car robberies and targeted assassinations but the key difference between them and similar groups like the Aryan Brotherhood (who are now a prison gang more than revolutionaries) is that they weren’t made up of the children of elites directing the children of the urban middle class.

So when the groups like The Weather Underground in the US got done with their bombing campaigns and bank robberies and assassinations that went from the 60s to the late 80s many of them just went back home and got jobs at NGOs, law firms, universities, and government due to their pedigree.

What you’re seeing when you see talk about “right wing extremist violence” and “left wing extremist violence” is really a discussion of socio-economic class representation. The former tended then and now to represent the chud while the latter represents the affluent urbanite.

Or if you like the Scots-Irish vs the WASP.

I’m not writing about violence. I’m talking long range political stuff.

I’ve documented some of it on this very website, with links, even.

1 Like

@BrevardFighter, it is odd, that you are speaking out your butt from Google Fu / you read about it in social science uni classes,
and @BKR lives in an area where there is a high presence of right wing extremism,
and you are “lecturing” him about it.

Yes, that must be it. It couldn’t be that what I wrote was information that I knew about the larger picture of political violence in the 20th century. I forgot only Boomers have expertise and experience doing actual work on terrorism and political violence.

unimpressed jerk off motion GIF