The Right is Making a Huge Mistake

Are you quoting your own dumb ass, hanna barbaee?

Why don’t you look at what Osyrus said, and what you just said, Eonstain.

“Antifa cyber command”. Go eat a beach full of dicks, weakling. Then go tell your kids the truth.

Do you believe Antifa attacked the Capitol? Last time that happened it was the 19 fucking 60s.

Yawn, you a really are suffering from a lack of reading comprehension.

How are things ? Hope all is well with your family.

No, I read and write better than you on any day.

Who are you quoting? Definitely not the FBI.

Answer my question.

And then there is your expertise in ‘stylometrics’, which is certainly on display !

Answer the fucking question.

What question was that?

Actually no, it was 2020. And before that 2017. And one of the PMC NGO types who is an organizer for the BLM organization was part of a bombing of the capitol in 1983. So eat shit you fucking liar.

Question with a Capital Q.

Lame ass shit.

The FB fucking I! lmao The FBI needs to be dismantled and rebuilt.

Whatever needle dick.

When you tell your kids about this is it gonna be Trump Rules or something else.

Pick a side. The time has come.

Do try to keep up!

Um… You don’t know anything about Antifa, do you? This was enabled by the higher ups in Twitter who supported several of the accounts mentioned. Like, watch the video. They used Twitter, with the full knowledge of Twitter staff, as a command center to direct attacks, secure funding, etc. They also used the data to build intricate computerized graphs of the Patriot networks and disrupt them. Almost like some sort of cyber command center. So yeah, it exists. That’s what dude is mapping.

And Antifa was at the Capitol in an intelligence capacity. The identify of the intitial raiders is currently unknown. The “scissor men” are never mentioned, let alone identified.

You’re a moron. That’s ok, it seems to be a symptom of long term exposure to this website.

That’s the royal you, FYi.

How does ad hominem make your point at all? Clearly Antifa exists and their base is on twitter. With the Twitter staff that were supporting them removed, their base is weakened. If you don’t believe me, check out your local Antifa account and then just follow directions. You will find them in real life, exactly where they say they’re gonna be, doing what they say they’re gonna do.

How do you think I found all the Antifa in my hospital attack posts? I fucking got on twitter and followed the instructions to find them. Which part is it you’re alleging doesn’t exist? The Antifa or their Twitter command center? Cause I have pics of one and the professor just mapped the other. So um…

Because the time for ad hominem bullshit is over, boy.

Welcome to the age of Mr. West.

Huh? You still aren’t making a coherent point. How does Antifa cyber command not exist? We will be ruthless doesn’t exist? Fash watch doesn’t exist? Jew mapping doesn’t exist? What in the world are you talking about?