The Ongoing Adventures of Phrost on Twitter

So the ends justify the means?

Of course. And if you don’t think they do you’re NGMI.

Well I would contend that you are either;

a) A moral bankrupt
b) Do a good impersonation of one

I am acting perfectly within my moral framework. Given the original content and membership of this site: do you think someone who throws feints in a fight is morally bankrupt? A feint is nothing more than a lie about a punch, kick, or takedown you’re going to throw.

You are NGMI if

• you’re a radical centrist

• you adhere to the frames of your political enemies

• you aren’t prepared to engage in tactical deception

• you aren’t prepared to wield power when you gain it

Lol

Wtf is that nonsense

Did you read Machiavelli and take it to heart?

Wtf is that nonsense

The truth. Do you think the people currently in power got there by being chill and centrist?

Machiavelli

Try Carl Schmidt.

Your analogy-fu is weak

A feint is a lie about where you’re going to punch, kick, or attempt a takedown. Does it make you morally bankrupt to lie in order to win a fight?

Wouldn’t blindly following side make that person a follower not a leader?

The road to hell isn’t paved with good intentions.

It’s paved with blood.

When the SCOTUS justices get into the octagon your point may be valid

Until then I prefer my judges not to lie to get the top job

Blood is not an appropriate material to pave a road

Your fucking stupidity of justifying being a morally bankrupt asshat because people throw feints in boxing, is not truth. It’s just moral relativism.

I hope you never get to use power over anyone. You dark prince of nothing.

Oh no, someone might follow themselves into their values being represented by their society and having political power. That would suck.

Cringe. Frankly, I don’t want you on my side. Not just because of your cringe take but because you don’t even understand the rules of the game and you would be an impediment.

And I prefer mine to understand the actual rules of the game and act accordingly.

And political power comes out of the end of a gun.

Yeah but it isn’t really your views. You can’t just decide to change tracks depending on your own beliefs. you are trapped in one camp or the other.

So even if you are running the show. Which is most probably a carrot dangled to make you conform. You still don’t have real power because you can’t determine your own destiny.

The golum predicament.

I didn’t fucken ask to join, you fucken idiot.

Go drink an arsenic smoothie you culty bitchboy.

You seem really angry for no apparent reason.