The Jordan Neely Subway Choking Thread

You can’t be serious. If he werent on camera strangling him to death you’d have a point.

I’m not usually a betting man, but if you want to go $20 on this, I’m down.

So, Jordan’s stepdad killed his mom, and stuffed her into a suitcase. Doing 30 to life, right now.

When does it start becoming victim blaming?

Happy Military Appreciation Month. My take is the guy was let go because he was a white veteran with no rap sheet, unlike the departed.

But honestly if we start vigilante justice on the subway at anybody just yelling and making a scene, NYC public transit would be stuffed with bodies daily.

Not to say the cops wouldn’t have come and killed the guy anyway, they’ve been know to, which is why they are not allowed to use RNC.

1 Like

That made me laugh, thanks. I was going to say something silly like “Heath Ledger is alive?!” but felt it was in poor taste, but you nailed it with Bo Duke.

Sadly there are few places that exemplify the BE better than NYC transit. Commuters are numb to it, fights break out all the time, people will just switch chairs, they want to get home safe.

Dude, when I was on the streets, I did drugs for like a week. If you’d kicked my ass for 15 min while I was nodding, you coulda probably finished me off, especially if you hit me with techniques that are fatal on sober people. But its still murder. These people aren’t just dying at the same time someone is using lethal force by coincidence.

Yeah, my question there is that 3 people were involved in trying to keep this dude down. Multiple stories about it. The head of BLM NYC is on camera saying they should all three be arrested and charged.

Three random subway passengers in NYC collectively decided to subdue Michael Jackson for 15 minutes, because he was not presenting a problem.

This is why I prefer side control when crushing my enemies. It’s so much easier to not accidentally kill them.

Unless we’re talking some PCP’d out guy, keeping a shoulder down on a starving homeless guy should t be that hard.

Ooh, that’s a good one. I should have thought of that.

In the voice of Brian Blessed.

Whats your point though? There was no need to STRANGLE him. Rear mount is enough.

I totally agree. It’s noob level mistake stuff. Choking a guy out is the last resort as far as safer control goes.

I work in security. No way I’m choking a guy out unless use of lethal force is justified.

Everyone here knows you can take a back without causing distress. Assailant was obviously MCMAP trained, so he knows that, too. The rush to say “white guy kills black guy,” is suspect. That’s my concern.

The fact that he’s white and caught on camera strangling a black guy is the reason. I can see why he did it, poor training, but it doesn’t change the facts. IMO the only question is whether its voluntary or involuntary manslaughter.

Or if it was drug-induced end of life throes?

The dude may have died in the first couple of minutes, especially if was high, plus or minus underlying health problems, and Mr. Noob Marine was too poorly trained to realize it, or work with any alternatives.

Mr Noob Marine actually ties or outranks Phrost and myself. For your consideration.