Surfing the Discourse Cesspool — The Worst Fringe Takes on Social Media

(Grammar matters.)

“Opine” would be classier

1 Like

I don’t think you want to be submerged and have your baby come out in that water…

Gators and snakes and brain-eating ameobas, oh my!

FYEfGpQXkAIRtw7

Bike lanes are “abelist”.

RDT_20220720_1143571842485024545263408~2

There does seem to be a concerted effort by a bunch of idiots to make life more political than it needs to be.

I suggest you pump, then, @Phrost .

2 Likes

It’s part of their identity.

1 Like

I’m not sure you’re tracking what this thread is for if you think that’s my post.

I’m not sure you are tracking my humor, then.

What other purpose do bike lanes serve? If you’re not riding a bike, you can’t use them.

Well maybe you can’t lmao

I love kids. Most of them anyway.

I like kids

But I can’t eat a whole one

Dump incoming.

#thenoticing

May as well close the thread.

The “the corporations are marxist!” line isn’t exactly wrong in sentiment. What’s wrong about it is that yes there aren’t literally (usually) card carrying members of CPUSA on the boards of these corps, but they are taking actions based on Critical Theory that is imposed on them socially and even financially through e.g. ESG, or Environmental, Social, and Governance factors in investment via firms like Blackrock which manages $10 Trillion in assets and activists imposing this on corps.

And thanks to the declassification of the Venona cables we know that actual big M Marxists and big C Communists were very prevalent in the US government starting at least as early as the 1910s.