Saga of the Qanon Shaman, Act III - Short Bus to Prison

Remember this dipshit?

Here’s how his attorney is deciding to defend him:

20210519_082428

photos

No, I’m not adding any further information about the guy because fuck him and his stupid cosplaying insurrectionist bullshit and also fuck you too if you’re one of the shitwits trying to argue these people were antifa.

6 Likes

I love that defense attorney. Short bus people, ha ha ha. Oh god. That’s guy is a bare knuckle brawler.

1 Like

Sounds like a comedy plot. “Your honor, my client is a dumbass.”

3 Likes

I know. I thought it was a joke at first. Did he really say that?

It’s like he went to the Cousin Vinny school of law.

4 Likes

@Dung.Beatles

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah but his lawyer saying these things is not in dispute so the source is irrelevant.

2 Likes

OMG I need that link… so I can inflame the dipshit shortbus people i KNOW
troll my page silently

2 Likes

She makes my beer froth

This is an argument frequently used about other sites, like Drudge, for example. Regardless of the truthiness, it’s the editorial control in selecting the stories and headlining them in potentially misleading or inflammatory ways that is the danger; which is precisely the “Trump told me,” and then the “Foxitis,” claim towards the bottom of the story. The article is nearly an allegory on itself, LOL.

1 Like

We are all just 1 blow to the head away from that short bus

1 Like

The problem with Fox News and Drudge and those isn’t the individual data points in the article as much as it is the narrative that is being crafted. That’s where the bias is.

The second consideration is when a data point is outright fabricated and the likelihood of a source to fabricate a data point. This is a direct quote from the lawyer, so the source is irrelevant especially considering the lawyer hasn’t refuted it.

2 Likes

There was a lot of confusion on the ground about the exact location of the Antifa army. Antifa went back and forth, sometimes publicly about the amount of ground support vs intel they’d send and chose the intel package. This was due to a solid field defeat months earlier where They were told to “Never come back.” They were there, and had maintained a presence for months, but their army was not to be found on the 6th.

The Patriots assumed the army DID show and at first through Antifa were the ones throwing explosives into the crowd.

My god.

It’s like a Dadaist legal drama.

“Your honor, my client couldn’t have fired a shot through the door because the door was a jar.”

1 Like

I think we agree on that; but, this is not behavior that is limited to only what are considered “right wing,” sources. Certainly, there are plenty of very high-profile examples of “left wing,” sources not only crafting and controlling the narrative, but also inventing “facts,” to support the narrative. Perhaps not germane to this story, in particular, but after years of being browbeaten for using “right wing,” news sources, I’m happy to repay in kind.

1 Like

So I’d love to ask this attorney if he is claiming that aspergers = insanity, or alternatively some sort of diminished capacity.

Otherwise it sounds like some sort of half assed attempt at mitigating a guilty plea.

3 Likes

The way the story reads to me is that this is part of a larger, probably uncoordinated, effort to get lesser plea deals on the table. I think it says exactly that, in as many words. But, if spectrum is now going to be insanity defense, we’re in for a heap of trouble, as a culture. My opinion.

Antifa army… dude.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah. I’ve been fighting them for months. They can easily field hundreds of fighters and have an absolutely top class intelligence team.

1 Like