Pulling out of Afghanistan,

Religion dude

Does it matter?

I think what matters most is that Al Qaeda can no longer effectively operate internationally from Afghanistan. And it’s not our job to save every little strand of desert.

American troops are needed elsewhere. As in home.

Just like everyone else, not all Muslims get along.

All religion is poison

Alright but I don’t think that is main reason Pakistan props them up.

Maybe I’m wrong.

What do Pakistan and Afghanistan have in common?

That’s why.

A pedophilia problem? Mountainous geography? Poverty? Malnutrition? Lack of quality education?

Al Qaaeedaaa.

First and foremost, tribalism.

I get this from a long time Pakistani friend of the family.

2 Likes

What makes you think that?

Without an Allied presence what is to prevent nefarious activity on the behalf of ideological miscreants anyway less than before the invasion?

What are you bullshitting about now?

The Pentagon.

JDAMs.

For our gentle readers, Rabbit knows nothing about the military, nothing about warfare, nothing about terrorist groups, and nothing about Middle Eastern politics.
Rabbit is a google fu and wikipedia sack of crap, that likes to blather on after he Google Fu’s something.
Rabbit may mention that he had an ancestor who was in the CIA.
The reason that Rabbit is not in the CIA is obvious.
In the first place, he probably could not pass the psych eval - which is hilarious, because the CIA and NSA let absolutely mentally off loons in all the time if they are marginally good at math, coding, etc.
In the second place, Rabbit is a wannabe script kiddie, and largely useless outside of malicious little script kiddie pranks.
Now, some of you might mistake Rabbit for a teen ager, because of his lack of maturity.
But no, Rabbit is just a failed to launch, failed to mature, and failed to blossom middle aged, wannabe, loser, poseur.
Don’t let that happen to you kids.
Read less comic books, and go learn how to be useful in the real world, and not a useless sack of crap, like Rabbit.

So why didn’t the pentagon do JDAMs instead of a costly land invasion?

1 Like

War is very profitable for those who’re working in the industry or have shares of those companies.

edit to add

Okay, that was a rather snarky yet true statement on my part. It goes much deeper than that.

Then there is the whole boots on the ground need.

So cynical

(12)

Yet accurate. Why would a country not go total war?

We did it in WWI and WWII. Who wins when we, the other countries of the world, wage wars not to destroy or win by attrition?

Though Afghanistan isn’t called the Graveyard of Empires for nothing

What do you mean “why didn’t they”.

They did, do, and will continue to.

Won’t be fooled again, hence Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan’s abysmal international operational record over the last 240 months.

@W.Rabbit

You’re a tool. Not a very sharp one at that.

For many reasons. Foremost being you posit your tripe on things you know little about.

1 Like