People claiming Trans Ethnic / Trans Race / Ethnic Status by Purely by Self-Identification

I was thinking more along the lines of Heritage veg

Funny story, she was a resident of my County for a while, and then the neighboring Montana County. I asked some folks about her, who knew of her.

Pure drama queen, apparently.

I was about to bring her up, you beat me to it.

There are enrolled members of tribes who are natural blonds, with light eyes.

It’s hilarious, how honkeys are so up for claiming some sort of Native American heritage, for whatever reason(s).

Same in my mostly Scotch-Irish family. Supposedly, my maternal great grandmother was 1/4 or 1/8th Cherokee.

By DNA, I don’t have a single, detectable, drop of NA heritage.

You can’t even spell.

I think Greg was trying to be ironic ?

There you go, thanks for the longer, explanation.

You have obviously never been to Mexico and seen how Canadian tourists behave on vacation.

Canadians are raucous, drink heavily (even at home in Canada), and shocking in their libertine behavior, on vacation. Or holiday, if you prefer.

1 Like

Somebody has to do the shit work and cook curry for them, that they pay for with their dole money.

Every winter the Canadians come down here,
destroy endangered turtle nests (illegal),
feed the alligators (illegal),
hit on the underage local females (illegal),
and leave their fucking beer bottles and beer cans all over the beaches (also illegal).
They also have a tendency to ignore local traffic laws,
and don’t seem to be in the habit of using turn signals.
Now all the Canadians that come down here, do those things,
but an awful lot of them do,
enough that it creates problems, every winter.

Observer bias.

1 Like

Certainly.
(12)

Don’t judge me

Anybody else here ever have to deal with drivers from Alberta? Beware the red and white plates, man, beware…

The oppressive regime in Canada causes them to flee to warmer climes, and go fucking crazy.

1 Like

Or it’s the winter.

It’s not the cold, it’s the repression.

Thank you for telling me of the plight of my people.

I was once blind but now I see.

What’s up with Trudeau and the black face?
Given the topic of this thread, it’s a relevant question.

Snow blindness, no doubt.

Go get you some of that wonderful, free, Canadian health care.

1 Like

Right, sorry, got off-topic. Shouldn’t a person who self-identifies as whatever they want, have their wishes respected?

I thought that’s how it is supposed to work?

He was trying to dress up as Aladdin from the Disney Movie that came out around that time. It was some kind of costum party.