Militias, Sovereign Citizens, and Constitutionalists, OH MY!

Ready to go deeper down the rabbit hole?

Here you go guys, this is how you set yourselves free!

I’ve actually seen this attempt to be done.

https://www.educatedinlaw.org/2017/02/top-12-steps-to-reclaim-your-estate-birthright-citizenship-vs-corporate-slave-citizenship/

This is mystifying.

They say they don’t recognize the current government and in order to prove this they make doomed-to-fail court filings that are little more than theatrical displays that they know will fail.

It’s like if the Amish insisted on pretending everyone around them were still using 17th Centurty technology too just to prove how authentically Amish they are.

Like renaissance players at the world’s worst historical re-enactment fair.

Anna von Reitz, the letter’s writer, was described by The Mind Unleashed (and on social media repostings of the missive) as a “judge,” but she holds no such legal standing or authority. In a post (titled “Am I a ‘Real’ Judge?) on the web site American Law of the Land , a response attributed to von Reitz explained that she is in fact a judge because … she says she’s one

FALSE: Judge Calls U.S. Marshals, FBI to Arrest the President and Congress | Snopes.com

Pure Grade-A crazy sauce.

So this lady sounds a lot like someone who lost a battle to mental illness but still found a way to generate money on it. Like a bipolar lawyer who uses frivolous lawsuits and questionably obtained power of attorney to financially drain people from a distance.

Edit: Holy shit, that snopes article really is the gift that keeps on giveing. Check out this nugget:

For example, THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA is run by the ALASKA COURT SYSTEM, INC., which is a federal corporation doing business as the “THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT” — a privately owned and operated for-profit corporate franchise which is under contract to act “FOR” the STATE OF ALASKA which is another private, mostly foreign-owned corporate franchise of the UNITED STATES, INC., which is owned and operated by the IMF, which is an agency of the UNITED NATIONS, INC.

Literally none of this is true.

I know.

I looked her up. She and the guy with whom several lawsuits were done in Alaska share addresses/po boxes. They also had the same address in MN.

Apparently he/she got foreclosed on, and went into a knockdown drag out typical SovCit farce for a couple of years.

She also has at one time incorporated several businesses in AK. I don’t think any of them are still current, though.

Looking at her stuff in detail, this is the typical SovCit modus operandi.

With a lot of stuff I’ve honestly never seen before, as well.

The crazy well is deep and cold, man.

1 Like

The whole thing is they have the secret formula to claim their true identities. It’s like a secret code, and procedures you have to go through.

Then you get to pay for things out of your secret government account, which they tried to do in the foreclosure case. It’s classic SovCit bullshit.

1 Like

It’s a mistake to think she is “crazy”. In fact, it’s a huge mistake.

Belief in the SovCit narrative is widespread, and pieces and parts of it drive a LOT of the current “right wing” craziness going on across the nation today.

1 Like

And then there’s the ‘crazy all the way to the bank’ pageantry of Alex Jones angle.

We shouldn’t forget just how much of this stuff is just cheap song and dance routines.

Not really related to the topic, but, yeah, he’s a crazy fucker to the bank

Well, I mean it’s always a good idea to keep in mind that at least some of these people are pulling the same con.

1 Like

Article by a guy in the UK about Christian Reconstructionism, a part of the group in the title I split off for another topic.

It’s informative, and, I was in Moscow, ID last week and walked right by one of their buildings downtown, as well as saw a couple of their schools.

It’s a real thing.