Make Alberta Great Again!

Something maybe the Canadian members of the group can get into and offer some insight.

Looks like Alberta is going head - on against the “federal” government.

Well, no wonder…

Read this: Tax on home equity… proposed…

Seriously, read it.

It’s going to be funny when her rhetoric meets reality.

Right, wait until Emperor Trudeau has her arrested and placed in the Tower of Ottawa…

There is no tower. But there is a canal.

That’s right, ruin my historical reference with geographic reality!

1 Like

I knew it…!
The border danger is not the Southern border, it is the Northern Border.
Close the Northern Border, and don’t let in any more of the damn Klanadians!

I’m not racist. Close them both.

Too late, this game has already become reality.

If you know the rules to this one, you know exactly what I mean.

If you know the movie, we stop them cold at the Rocky Mountains. Because that’s how mountains work, they stop armored convoys and large scale troop columns.

But before that, 1.5 billion Chinese have to die, along with New York, Washington, etc.

“partisan”, huh. Swayze.

The issue is, we have liberals out there pushing this mess, like “America” really just means the whole world. It doesn’t. We need to be intensely selective. Especially if people are trying to come here with no money or job skills.

Oh hey, it’s a topic I can finally chime in on without knowing a goddamn thing about it—which is how the internet works, right?

Cultures cannot be contained by boundaries. Unless you are talking petri dishes.

South American and Canadian culture is North American culture. So is Chinese culture. There’s a whole expo in Epcot Center Florida devoted to this.

Some don’t wan’t to accept that.

Those people are called “Nazis”.

I know a lot about the harm illegal immigrants do to our communities. The Brazilian visa scam was confirmed multiple times.

It’s true, but just take a step back.

If you want to talk about US Visa abuses…BJJ is not even on the spectrum.

Technological revolution in America? Indian.

You know…I personally put a lot of effort into learning names. Like Fix It Felix.

No its not. Go into a store and behave like a rural Mexican and see how that works. Go to Mexico, move there and see how it works to act like an American. You may even die. So yes, culture is regional.

As for Nazis, they’re rather well behaved and don’t engage in the sort of hate speech I hear from the grandma chopper community. Even the KKK isn’t that bad. They made a racist remark, saved some black kids, ran a stupid op, got thwarted and then left. I don’t get stalked by Klansmen.

Yes, BJJ IS on the spectrum. I found the uscis docs and know the amount of damage that this scam does. It makes a difference. It matters. Brazilians are a trash people, so its easy to underestimate them, but they’re the top scammers in south america.

Oh, wait, it seems its the world:

Its absolutely ridiculous to be scammed out of my earnings, then to have what I can scrape together taken out in taxes to bring in more parasites. Thats not a country, thats a robbery. If I know one thing about immigration, its that I can’t afford these people. I’d rather they died. And think about it, its not like the immigrants and their supporters have even tried to be welcomed. The first thing I heard was “Give me the money else.”, and when I complained it was everything from “Your life doesn’t matter” to “I don’t care if they chopped your grandma up.” If thats the energy dudes are bringing, I hope most die in the desert before they get there. This Weimar bullshit isn’t cute. Where do you think all this “free” money is supposed to be coming from? My checks? I can barely hold a job due to immigrant parasites and I should pay for MORE of them?

Thats why I transitioned into politics. So we can deal with these people correctly. The entire right loves that narrative, its the truth, and they can and do act on it. We are headed in the right direction.

Edit: I love the pandemic. It was the perfect time to get back into position and start making power plays. So now I have political power. I’d have rathered martial arts, but I can do a lot more damage to large groups of people in politics than in the dojo.

We have a very strict policy on immigration via desperately trying to enter by boat. We lock them up in palm Island.

Meanwhile the bulk of our illegal immigrants are visa oversrays from Europe and America.

New Zealand has stopped them buying land.

1 Like

I think New Zealand is a bit different. The policy is correct though. Don’t let them in. Ship the visa scammers to the island too. Literally fuck all this illegal immigration shit. People need to stay where they belong.

1 Like