January 6 Insurrection Attempt Meme Archive

To play Dungeons and Dragons you need a working brain, the ability to plan with an eye to consequence and basic math skills. These folks have decidedly demonstrated a severe lack of all of the above.

1 Like

If the retired Fire Fighter that threw a fire extinguisher at police had been a pie maker, things would have played out way differently

Just want to say thank you.

A highlight of our drunken debauchery last night (still ongoing) was me showing Mrs Rabbit the OP Animaniacs mashup.

Not only did she approve laughingly, she proceeded to get this deadly serious look and said “she studied the blade”.

Omg. " I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And one day my logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, and gave me a sail . And now, here I am." - Tom Hanks

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

This is the one about the dad who threatened to shoot his family if they turned him in, and they did it anyway?

Oorah.

1 Like

3 Likes

People’s Poet has speaked ¡

1 Like

2 Likes

Ouchie. …

4 Likes

I know it’s not Capitol related.

But that guy is a legend here.

Humor for the fluent Spanish speaker.

https://youtu.be/jPWMEDUctdw

1 Like

I can’t watch these videos without almost passing out from lack of O2. There are sooo many.

Giggles is actually world famous since that first interview. His image has been used to make fun of everything from the President of Egypt to Brexit.

I’ve always wondered if he has PBA.

This is my fav.