Is Xu Xiadong dodging Chen Villiage's MMA team?

This is a yes or no question: Is Xu Xiadong dodging Chen Village’s MMA team?

Long story short: I bought a Tai Chi magazine at Barnes & Noble within the last 6 months, and in it Chen Ziqiang said that his MMA team had challenged Xu Xiadong to fight and that Xu had declined. Short story long:

Relevant Fight Commentary Breakdowns interview here (skip to 15:45 if you are already familiar with Xu’s quest to expose fake martial arts):

Watch highlights of Chen Ziqiang coaching at a push hands seminar at an Elite BJJ school in Brazil here (not 100% sure of that location claim):

Watch Chen Ziqiang coach a guard pull to try to finish a guillotine here at 10:35 (kickboxing-ish stuff in the beginning of same video):

Mad Dog has been a little busy over the last year fighting Communist cyberbiowarfare propaganda and evading detention. I documented some of this on the old site, early on in the pandemic.

Short short short version: he spent a couple of the last years being harassed and threatened by the government for daring to challenge the internal CMA establishment, was forced to fight in public like a clown, socially disenfranchised, and then his friend got black bagged for opening broadcasting about COVID.

Hidiing from MMA fighters? No, he’s trying to not get ghosted before his 42nd birthday.

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/forum/main-discussion-forums/general-bs-science-skepticism-stupidity/4590521-battling-communist-bullshido-the-journalist-lawyer-and-the-kung-fu-master-killer

Videos I’ve watched detailing what Xu is going through outside the ring paint a pretty disheartening picture. The CCP won’t even let him use the train to travel.