Is America doomed?

How about this.

Almost everything you wrote so far on here is just speculative fantasy.

Outside of statistics you post with no context or understanding.

Friend Enemy distinction is an invented frame work that does not measure or delineate political relationships in any meaningful way that is of any useful utility to anyone. The only reason for its existence, was an attempt to justify political violence and autocracy through a series of spurious and poorly defined assertions for the reader. As well as attempt to undermine democratic authority and institutions.

The is the literal opposite of true.

I’m still waiting for the bad part.

BLUF: your argument that you think has destroyed me with facts and logic is that you just don’t like the idea of the Friend Enemy Distinction.

Look if you want to be fiction writer and base your stories around political intrigue that’s cool and all.

It’s just gets stupid when try to sell it as anything else.

You haven’t read into his thinly veiled bigotry?

You giving him the benefit of the doubt?

I’m too lazy to go back and quote. I’m sure if he’ll post more soon enough.

Look, Carl Schmitt worked for the NAZI party. Whether he was actually a NAZI himself, is still debated, as far as I can tell.

One could agree with Schmitt, in some areas, but not endorse his NAZI association(s).

I’m just asking you what you mean by “bigot” in general.

His insinuating that gay people are pedophiles or “groomers” as he calls him, black people are criminals. … What ever other dumb shit I missed.

That’s what the cowardly fucks do. They post stats they don’t understand and make generalisations. Instead of outright stating their beliefs. Because they are scared spineless cowards.

He latched on too his ideology in order to justify his irrational hatred of things he doesn’t understand.

Fucknuts will never actually make a substantial argument, just insinuate. Never give breath to whatever sociopathic gore he is picturing to bring forth to these “enemies” he has invented. Just say he thinks they should be gotten rid of. Some how, some way. I’m sure he means and all inclusive vacation or something…

Bro, just basic politics is not “political intrigue”. Do you think the Senator from the party in power pushing to get the manufacture of a component of the F35 in his state, or rep in his district, fantastical “political intrigue”? Rewarding your friends and punishing your enemies has always been reality. We used to do it openly, also known as the Spoils System.

Oh no my thinly veiled bigotry against State Department employees!

If it includes those condo tours, man, I’m with you !

That really appeals to you, doesn’t it?

Bigoty is bigotry, though.

What exactly did I not understand about which stats I posted?

I have been very open about what I believe.

What specific and exact things do you think I don’t understand that I hate?

I’ve made the same substantial argument over and over: reward my Friends and punish my Enemies. If you want to be Friend you do things that materially benefit me. If you are opposed to me you are my Enemy. Simple as.

Oh no, the sociopathic gore of retiring all federal employees lmao.

You could have just asked, but I think Retire All Government Employees is simple enough to understand.

This doesn’t even make sense to me tbqh. Let’s say voting concretely matters, you are the 1 deciding vote for two different candidates for a given political office, are you going to vote for the one telling you that they will work to make you materially worse off?

I realize under the civnat ideology we have been pushed into since the post war order came about, the idea of actually having your material interests represented has become “communism” or whatever, but it starts to get to cartoonish levels when people will brag about being willing to support power when it tells you to literally eat shit. Especially when those same people are quick to tell others they are voting against their own interests.

You should start a blog.

Maybe someone will enjoy the narrative you make up based on the daily news. If you grab enough attention maybe turn it into a book series.

He intermingles gay and trans people inter changeably.
Obviously, some of each are groomers.
And just as obviously, some are not.

He is stereotyping and you know it.

Probably a lot.

C’mon. As is if you had you figured out, much less who was your “friend”, and you was your “enemy”.

What specifically and exactly did I not seem to understand?

A lot of cis gender hetero groomers out there, too, no doubt.

1 Like

Clearly, the GAE, with it’s cool flag, is the enemy at this point.