Good article on Kiwi Farms shut down, some thoughts

She’s mostly focused on protecting her clients, the white collar college educated professional urban class, from the consequences of student loans in the face of coming scarcity. She is thoroughly of the upper middle professional urban class, even lying about her ethnicity for admissions to an elite school. Something that is becoming more common in elite and striver circles since the Progressive Stack became a filtering mechanism for elites and strivers to use to fight elite overproduction.

For the most part this is correct. The GOP is largely controlled opposition at best. The populist candidates, or “MAGA”/“Dark MAGA”/“Ultra MAGA” if you like, are actually talking about the concerns of chuds and kulaks. But they are being rejected by the mainstream GOP as much as Democrats.

You will find that especially younger right wing, not conservative, people also don’t like mainstream Republicans as much or more than we dislike Democrats.

Perhaps not in your circles.

No one does. I’m everywhere. We have not embraced “chuds”. Met Patriots nationwide. We don’t say that. So we’re climbing up the scaffolding on J6 and they’re like, “HERE COME THE CHUDS!”? Not a thing.

You may not. You’re not everyone. People I have met and talked politics with don’t call themselves capital P Patriots as a specific political label either. But I don’t doubt that some do. The vast majority of normiecons don’t call themselves either because they don’t talk about politics like this.

Read my previous post. Yeah, I’m everywhere cause it’s a nationwide movement and NO ONE has said “chuds” a single fucking time. Literally never heard it ever anywhere on the right. Not on telegram. Not on Twitter, not in the field, not in the halls, etc. And in DC EVERYONE pulled up and still no chuds. I do this nationwide dude and can prove that. Fully certified and all that. It’s not a thing. You may have heard like one guy say it, but that’s not a deragatorey that we use often (ever) ie. embrace. Even “deplorables” sees use. Not CHUD. We don’t say it. I’m not gonna tell you what we call each other when being profane, but it ain’t CHUD. Fucking lolz.

In your specific movement maybe not. It’s in regular use on the dissident right, especially online.

Yeah DR people call each other faggots and joggers and kikes etc. too but chud has a specific meaning and plenty of people on the DR use the term chud to describe themselves because of that political meaning. I think you’re under the impression that I’m claiming it’s used in a friendly pejorative way, like calling someone a fag or spic, by the people it was originally aimed at instead of what I wrote which is that it is used for a specific political connotation. Similar to how kulak is used by some DR types.

I don’t know what to tell you. Telegram and Twitter are big places and you probably don’t have any mutuals with me. IRL is an even bigger place. There are a lot of circles out there.

The right isn’t THAT big that I’d never encounter or hear of a CHUD if they were commonplace.

I have literally never heard anyone right wing describe themselves as a capital P Patriot as a political label online or IRL. I’ve encountered far more DRW people shitting on groups like Patriot Front and the idea of patriotism in the GAE than calling themselves Patriots. So it’s big enough.

Then you are somewhere weird. NO ONE likes Patriot Front, but the Patriot movement in general is nationally known and respected. If you’re calling yourselves chuds and kulaks and not nationalists, Patriots, etc, you’re not in a far right camp at all. I have no idea wtf thats all about. And never seen it online even? Come on. You’re the weird one here. J6 that was the Patriot militia. Everyone knows that.

DR people call themselves nationalists plenty. I call myself a nationalist. Again, chud was simply adopted as a political label for a specific kind of person as an easy short hand. Same as kulak.

Literally just search “chud” on Twitter. The first account result literally says “Chud Vitalist” in the bio. Plenty of RW people I interact with online aren’t involved in your movement and are instead involved in local politics e.g. school board, city council etc. pushing out progressives at the local level. We likely don’t interact with the same people.

For example:

What are you even talking about my guy? It’s what they call themselves.

Again, there are many RW circles out there. And I stopped interacting with the local Oath Keepers years ago, before AFAIK they fell apart here, because most people showing up to meetings wanted to LARP as a based militia instead of engaging in politics that have been proven to work elsewhere. Everyone wants to carry a rifle and wear a PC and be based American AQ. Not everyone wants to run for school board, city council, infiltrate institutions, provide alternatives for disenfranchised or disillusioned normies etc.

Um, my guys do all that and run for all sorts of offices too. You found a bunch of small timers saying that in obscure places. That is not many embracing the term. It’s the opposite. No one says that. Link me.

But those are the guys that allegedly make shit happen. No one has heard of the CHUD movement. Show me a single article about right wingers identifying as chuds. You say you’ve never heard of the Patriots, but the entire nation has. No one has heard of these “chuds”. Like which groups identify as such? Name ONE.

It sounds like you got redirected to a Russian troll farm bro. Lol @ chuds and kulaks. The right doesn’t use those.

And theres your Twitter results

Because there isn’t a capital C “Chud Movement”. I think there is some miscommunication going on here. I’m not walking around wearing a plate carrier with a name tape that says “Chud Movement” on it.

You are literally involved in a fed psyop.

No, I wrote that no one I interact with online or IRL call themselves capital P Patriots. But I also seem to have a better nose for staying away from feds.

So you claim to be on the right and never interacted with the Patriots, while claiming the right has embraced Chuds and Kulak? Of course you aren’t involved with any fed ops. That’s literal Russian shit. Like, LOL.

1 Like

Fair, but still… You aren’t selling the point at all. It’s a small minority that say that at best.

I’m not trying to sell you anything in the first place. I literally wrote that we likely don’t interact with the same RW circles or individuals. I also explained what chud has come to mean in these circles i.e. an easy shorthand to describe a specific demo. Same as kulak. There isn’t a “Chud Movement” because the people using chud in a descriptive, or sometimes positive, manner are not using it in that way because it’s jargon and their/our politics are aimed squarely at mobilizing normies who fall into the chud and kulak categories. Normies who aren’t going to call themselves chuds, who would look at you like a retard if you used that jargon just as they look at e.g. Oath Keepers as pretty retarded.