FBI Manhunt for Capitol Assault Goons

Neither was the Mongolian Horde.

Federal prosecutors are being very careful right now in their complaints and avoiding speculation about intentions, because they’re not really required to make the charges stick. 10+ years just for being there unlawfully.

I’m sure you will read about it.

Totally disagree, man. Please…

1 Like

You need to elaborate on how Federal (or any) prosecutors are not rquired to make charges stick.

I’m guessing you are writing about pleas/dropping/reducing charges in exchange for cooperation.

1 Like

I disagree that thats a crowd turning on itself. Two opposing factions. Antifa really wasnt there for this event. Hence no fight.

“They’re” referenced the intentions of the raiders, not the prosecutors. Pronouns!

The audiovisual evidence against most of the raiders is overwhelming, in HD resolution and audio.

Don’t forget, there are people who are and will be arrested who were not in DC that day. There are a number of criminal conspiracies involved here, obviously.

Exactly, just like Antifa wasn’t a big factor in DC. A factor sure, nonzero. Mostly as journalism.

Wow, ya think?

1 Like

I heard that in Bill Burr’s voice. That’s a compliment.

ROUND 2: Anthime “Baked Alaska” Joseph Gionet.

Here with white power (no it’s not OK) cryptofascist symbolism.

Haha, got you again.

You said “Super-organized”. I Said no, you totally disagreed…

These men are wanted because “D.C. police officer Mike Fanone was seen in a now-viral video being dragged and beaten down a set of stairs at the Capitol building.”

So when exactly did the OK sign aka ASL “F” become a white Supreme.acist thing? Should we tell the deaf people so that they don’t get punched for using their language.

1 Like

Baked Alaska

Between him and the Diaz brothers, I’m wondering if pot actually makes you chill.

They got no chill.

1 Like

What?

That’s the International symbol for “Vagina”

Not correct. Antifa was spotted on the ground. 2 agents of Antifa leadership are confirmed (by law enforcement and social media evidence), to have been on the ground directly, with unconfirmed reports of Antifas command and control on the ground. In addition, the intelligence agents caught were seen coordinating Antifa troop levels prior to the attack, deciding to flee the battlefield after a series of losses to the Patriot army, which was raised to fight them, not the police.

Give things a few weeks.

What I am struggling with is the need for Antifa to be involved.

The police presence for BLM was huge according to the photos i have seen.

There is no doubt in my mind that had that police presence not been there then a significant amount of the idiots in the crowd would have done the same as the Trump supporters just did if met with identical police resistance.

So for me it is a simple police matter that for whatever reason they have was delt with well in one case and poorly in another.

There is very little difference between the goons on one side or the other as they are both capable of similar idiocy.

I would however say that in the same way statistics show that if a young black male is shot it is more likely by another black male but if there is a school shooting or serial killer it is more likely to be a white male perpertrator, the BLM seam more prone to looting/burning and generally rioting whilst I would expect that if attacking polititions or blowing up a capital building were to happen it would likely be a white extremist they started looking for.

Your misunderstanding of the situation comes from not looking at the bigger picture. Take this footage from DC, at the rally prior to the capitol raid.

https://youtu.be/ZF9Ym6_gQcI

They’re not marching to “Fuck Nancy Peloci”. The militia was there for Antifa after a number of terrorist attacks throughout the country. So Antifa gives standdown orders (attached) and then enters the city to watch rhe militia show up for the final battle against ???. Then they escaped.

So did Antifa give the guy a heart attack?

No. They didn’t start the actual riot. They set the conditions for it, but they didn’t make it happen directly.

Do you think it would have kicked off even without the heart attack incident?

Maybe? It was still a manageable event until people started dying.