Dock fight. Viral video

Every now and then you have the sort of fight that everyone would think you made it up if you had eved described it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it has a lot of twists and turns. The woman falling in the water and of course the guy hitting people with a chair.

2 Likes

This video will be analyzed for the next 20 years.

I used that number because it took the Internet about that long to turn to stupid.

20 years from now, Chunners will be making YouTube videos about how Wing Chun is the best method for boat combat, and this ancient multiple attacker video proves it.

Personally the whole thing reeked of pro wrestling setup, if I hadn’t read the PD report I would have thought it was fake. We do now live in the AI era when this whole thing could be computer generated.

2 Likes

Yeah. My bow and arrow fight kid of got the same response. Just too silly to be real.

The whole thing doesnt reek of a lie. Thats saying something about your adherence to fallacious skepticism, not about the varacity of stories. People do shit every day. You actually have to put in effort to avoid calamity, not make it up.

1 Like

I wasn’t kidding about the Wing Chun thing.

It’s the perfect art for fighting on the dock of the bay.

The YouTube videos are flying. Hallelujah, hallelujah