Do you do tire training?

Do you use tires for training, for flipping, building up your arms? If so what size do you use and where do you get em?

Its not my go to method, but I know my judo coach has some. I still prefer to focus on what I learned as a S&C coach and incorporate a combination of compounds, hypertrophy, sport specific movement conditioning and doing my sport as cardiovascular conditioning. As a non competitor thats about as much as I need.

Now my clients however, that depends on sport.

If I had my own unit to be a PT out of (and that is the goal after I finish my surgeries), Im going to have more liberties with what I use than the town gym.

1 Like

I thought it was easy to get a tan in Texas.

They have a bazillion tanning salons in Texas just like they do everywhere else.

Also I’m scarred to piss off Phrost now that I know he lives in my state.

1 Like

Ok let’s be honest. Everyone post the number of tires you’ve changed.

1. Lifetime.

Bonus points if you changed one in the rain, and metamorphosized.

You still craving attention constantly?

Spoken like a true closet case. I noticed you didn’t mention your personal tire changing experience.

You want to upgrade from tires?

Pin and welded muzzle, or welded muzzle brake???.

And if you choose the latter, do you go full tank?

Pop quiz hotshot.

You should definately weld yourself a muzzle.

Pin and muzzle limits my future thread options.

You really don’t know anything about tires or gunsmithing, do you.

WTF does Texas or tanning have to do with this thread? I’d love to know why you’re suddenly crowing.

Tires dude.

I was making a joke about the bright white lights attached to the bottom of phrosts body.

Also you should rotate your tires at least 3 times a year. So your count is a bit low by my standards.

“Tires you’ve changed”.

Have you ever physically changed a single tire?

Be honest, don’t lie. I’ll know.

Fact: even the people who lift fake gym tires often don’t know how to change a vehicle tire. It’s just a more complex game. Especially in bad weather.

But most especially if your body has been exposed to an accidental overdose of gamma radiation.

Tire training 101.

It’s pretty straightforward process to remove and replace a car tire. Your vehicle manual will walk you through it.

They even make digital torque wrenches now to make the process even more idiot proof.

And be cautious not to cheap out on your jack stands if your going to start rotating your own tires.

So your answer is zero.

The vehicle manual is about as useful as that oxygen mask sheet in the plane, when it comes to replacing a tire in bad weather. That takes brawn, an iron will, and the proper tools.

What’s your worst tire replacement memory?