Derek Chauvin George Floyd Thread: The Worst Takes

“Looking to be indignant” seems to describe you in this thread.

Shadowboxing with Hannity’s and Carlson’s heads is fun.

Hannity’s jaw was made for the uppercut and overhand.

Sometimes I even shuto Tucker in the throat.

Nah, I’m just like that, naturally. No railroading required.

Here we are, again. Pins and needles, waiting for the sentence to be handed down. Let’s see if Cahill remains a political slave/hack.

I don’t like black lives being defined by dumb thugs that get killed.

Let’s not have real data, please. Distorts the true picture.

Must be a LOT of them.

Oh, wait, they do it on purpose, to make Fox News look stupid!

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

1 Like

That’s an interesting take, for sure.

Hmmmm…

Their evil plan is working!

This is why.

Well, that’s one way to retire. Holy fuck. I expected a more stringent sentence, actually, but since this is going to get overturned at some point in the near future, maybe the judge was just hedging against going full retard.

Judge Bane’s masking requirement adherence is equally absurd.

I thought David Fowler argued pretting convincingly in the trial about how the lack of bruising contraindicated the idea that knee-on-neck was cause of death

Plus we have that alternate angle from behind which shows it was more on the left scapula.

How did prosecution try to counter this narrative exactly?

Knee on a neck and positional asphyxiation are two different things.

So if they tried to argue one is the other. They fucked up.

Dr. Roger Mitchell, former medical examiner for the District of Columbia and now chair of the Department of Pathology at Howard University, wrote a letter. He called Fowler’s testimony “disingenuous” and his conclusion that the cause of Floyd’s death should have been listed as “undetermined” outside the accepted standards of his profession.
“Our disagreement with Dr. Fowler is not a matter of opinion,” the letter said. “Our disagreement with Dr. Fowler is a matter of ethics. … If forensic pathologists can offer such baseless opinions without penalty, then the entire criminal justice system is at risk.”

3 Likes