Curating your news feed

CNN no way covers news effectively.

How would you define “effective news coverage”?

Journalism

Not being biased in what is reported other than breaking news. As in, report important stuff first.

Tell the truth.

Have you two got examples of this bad behaviour or are you looking through red spectacles?

Watch CNN on any given day.

1 Like

Paywall. Annoying. I’m guessing Fox News strategically avoided complicit bias and slant while paying only what it needed to continue on their merry way specifically oblivious to what everyone else already knows.

It’s tempting to say that that FOX isn’t any different than the others but I feel like that’s not accurate enough anymore.

The problem as I see it is that all of the major news networks are infected with an insidious disease of needing to fulfill bias to increase viewership but they don’t have the same strategy so in this way the damage they do has a specific footprint if their own design.

If you go camping in the wilderness and discover you are being stalked by a hungry pack of zombie boyscouts, a mated pair of man hating communist lesbian Medusa and a brain damaged gaggle of meth fueled BDSM rapist Hitler clones all trying to prove to each other they are the most brain damaged BDSM rapist Hitler clone of all by going final solution on any living thing with a rectal cavity then the differences between the individual threats will become very important in different ways key to your survival beyond simply saying “they’re all bad, therefore they are all the same”.

They aren’t all the same.

All bad, but bad in different ways.

The subtle differences in methodology in demagoguery, sophism, high octane propaganda of political bias fulfillment and artificial controversy construction becomes very important to understand.

How to navigate out? No idea. I think we’re all screwed.

1 Like

You finally wrote something sober, good job!

Shit. You’re right. I was sober when I wrote that.

Deer lard, who art in thine pantry, I have allowed myself to communicate intelligibly with the native population. This could become a dangerous habit. Slippery slope! Reality is a gateway drug! Herbal supplements are an illuminati honeypot!

Looking both ways before crossing the street is auto industrial complex mind control!

The devil wears Farengamo!

Good opinion piece on why the OT may be a bit more difficult than one imagines.

Sound familiar? And it’s not really just the “TrumP” agenda… it’s beyond that.

“The media spotlight now must move over to how his political agenda actually springs to life in scores of meetings, confrontations and resignations, in counties and congressional districts across the country.”

So Cuomo’s career is over

Fixed.
Twelve

Danke schön meine liebling

Doitastimaste

Good riddance to bad garbage on both counts.

Well at least he went quick and quiet instead of claiming it was performance art, like some

Dear Computer Nerds.

Get your shit together, there is enough shit on all our plates already.

You have worked too hard and are better than this.

Regards,

Those that need to use a cloud system.

Not really.
He is walking out with enough money, that he could start his own news service, or just about any other business, that he wanted to own.

Yep Podcast inbound then who knows.

Id be surprised if we didnt see him on Joe Rogans at some point.