Corrected: Idaho DOESN'T Issue Universal Do Not Resuscitate Order for All Hospitals, Idahoan Journalist Sucks

Good, fuck them. That many fewer anti-extremism classes I’ll have to teach.

At least my men stand for something.

Some of them will die for nothing.

All men die.

And in the grand scheme of things, the only thing we really die for, is to fertilize the ground.

But die we will, regardless of whether in our final moments, we convince ourselves to comfort ourselves, that any of it was more than a milli-moment, in a much larger, and uncaring universe.

Don’t mind me, though.

I am just passing the time, waiting for Godot.

She’s a terrible actress man.

She’s purty.

L1VHgMH

2 Likes

Honestly, she’s so good looking I find it impossible to be objective about her work.

She could poop on a turntable while reading the ingredients off a box of corn flakes, press the resulting stool into an object that is vaguely record shaped and I’d nominate the final product for a grammy award if I could.

I’m just going to remind everyone about how Phrost fucked this up.

And Phrost openly corrected it when provided better information because Phrost cares more about being right than saving face.

Point being, you just read something and ran with it, rather than checking.

Which bias is that?

I read a few things actually, but that doesn’t prevent anyone from being wrong, it just reduces the likelihood.

Is there a particular reason you’re trying to make something out of this? Do you have the impression that I think I’m infallible? I’m not here to be anyone’s fucking guru.

We pursue techniques to make us less vulnerable to bad information for the same reason we get vaccinated. Vaccines don’t prevent every illness, they just reduce the likelihood of catching them. In both cases, the point is risk mitigation—risk elimination is impossible, and no functional adult approaches problems this way.

The perfect internal temperature for an oven roasted potato is 210F.

https://idahopotato.com/dr-potato/ideal-temperature-for-a-baked-potato#:~:text=For%20a%20fully%20baked%20Idaho,potato%20will%20continue%20to%20cook.

I mean, my whole family observed precautions and got vaccinated, and we still ended up catching Covid. So unless you’re arguing that there’s no point to doing information hygiene as best you can in your daily life because you’ll get some things wrong, I really don’t know what the point you’re making is.

I was wrong about Hillary Clinton walking away with the 2016 election too. It happens. I’m just some dude trying to make a tiny fraction of a dent in the shittiness of the world, because it’s better than contributing to it…

…which I’d be really fucking good at, if I was so inclined.

Did you vaccinate your children?

I’m a medical laboratory scientist, of fucking course my kids got vaccinated.

I know 3 people with very senior roles within the medical field who had the covid vaccine themselves but didn’t see the benefit for their children so did not vaccinate them against covid.

So “of fucking course” I would have been foolish to assume you did.

They withdrew the kids programme here in September 2023 are they still vaccinating kids in the US ?

We did multiple episodes of the podcast on the topic man. We have an immunologist on our board of directors.

Not to mention I lived in Texas at the time, surrounded by willful idiots who were deliberately ignoring public health recommendations. Was less concerned with the low risk of temporary myocarditis than the actual disease.

Boosters are a separate topic.

Anyway, go check out the episodes on the subject when you get some time:

Methods of your enemies, and all that.

I’m glad you don’t think you are infallible.