British Army on UK streets to prevent unrest

Nowhere near to war. A load of nationalist on both sides of the channel bloviating. Imagine what a shit show an actual Johnson war woulbe be!

Fishing war

I was employing hyperbole

More like guerre de croissant though

Peace in our time…

Piss in our rivers more like

Piss in our rivers of blood?

If the French declared war on the UK they would have invaded as far as birmingham before Johnson’s meeting to decide what date the meeting to resolve what time the meeting to agree how to strike is finished .

Fortunately for us the French people have an appetite far greater for fighting their own government than ours .

This is what this is really about , making the French anti Macron and anti EU.

Trump was a great president from a UK perspective all be it a tad unpredictable, LePenn would also be .

In fact anyone Anti EU is good for us .

The rub for the UK fishing industry is that the British boats are not, in the main, catching fish to feed hungry English

Their market is France, and the EU

If the EU decide to boycott UK caught fish the only losers will be UK fishing boats

The more Boris plays fast and loose with treaties and trade agreements, the faster that outcome will be realised

Thank you once again for your insight .

Of course many not as wise as you see differently.

Sarcasm does not become you

And neither do you, become sarcasm.
One is a style of speech, the other a human being.

Thank you once again for your insight .

Of course many not as wise as you see differently

Always my pleasure.

What with events on the Belarus/EU border, in Poland, is this a new era of weaponisation of migrants

Good thing you got out while you could.

But, just think of the forced labor camp possibilities…

As a Brexile I am still potentially affected by the bad behaviour of HM government

Well, they could easily just reinvade the Emerald Isle and set up camps.

You should be safe from Germany, for now at least.

I don’t think it would be easy

Right, the Irish Army would put up a good fight, I’m sure.

Wait…