Balancing Training and relationship

It is now 14 months since I’ve been allowed to do contact martial arts due to Covid. Focus has therefore shifted to doing some forms every now and then to not forget them, but primarily strength training and stretching. Bought a bunch of weights online and built a basement gym.

SO called me insane in the beginning, but has actually ended up joining me in the basement to earn how to lift properly and more structured. Now she has a new hobby that will be beneficial to her, as well as give me a bit more leeway in terms of how much time I can spend doing judo once things open back up

2 hours a day isn’t much and you spend the late evening, night and morning with her however busy your schedule is. Assert yourself. Being a man and dealing with others (whomever it is) is existential, that’s a fact.
Many relationships of unconditional love have included long distance ones. Ones where they get 1 hour of the week or month. Ones where you see them only a few times in a lifetime. If that is not your relationship then I guess you know what kind of love it is haha. Some call that “good enough”.