Andrew Tate Arrested Memes

Have you spent any time in Australia?

Do you have to spend time in a country to read and listen to what they say about themselves?

Iā€™m not of the opinion that you canā€™t have an opinion about the politics of a country without being literally from there, even if Greg might have insight into the local politics I might not have.

Boots on ground, and actually being somewhat immersed in the local dynamics counts for a lot.

Reading about it, versus having some actual practical experience and sensory observation for context is sometimes like a virgin reading about sex, as far as actual understanding versus abstracted knowledge goes regarding cultures, real economic drivers, and sub-current politics.

Especially if local press, is State or special interest influenced.

Case in point, I had to spend a fair amount of time in primarily black housing projects to help get a grant pushed through.

Including going into their homes, community centers, walking those streets, etc.

My focus was on understanding the drivers of some economic divides, and understanding those communities access or lack of access to things like high speed Internet, etc.

And, doing that focused exercise did give me some insights into those drivers, that people just reading about them, were way, way off about.

However, that being said, my boots on ground focus was not on understanding say, hip hop culture.

So, I still donā€™t know the first thing about hip hop culture, even though I spent a fair amount of time in black housing projects, and I have a couple associates who are involved with that culture, and I have seen movies that caricature that culture.

Even if I was reading market and industry reports done by top intelligence providers about hip hop culture, I still would not understand it, really, because I am not, and have not spent much or any boots on ground time there.

Iā€™m not making a comment about the lived experiences of blacks living in housing projects in Perth at a granular level of analysis. Iā€™m giving higher level analysis of the general situation in Australia. One that isnā€™t even unusual or that esoteric, even if Iā€™m being a bit jargon heavy.

Itā€™s just divorced from reality because itā€™s covered in your religion.

Did I post this one yet, because itā€™s :fire:

1 Like

2gpygg

This is cringe because itā€™s trying too hard. Her email joke was a lot funnier than most of the follow on memes.

Never been to Australia, but an expert on Australia

Doesnā€™t know any trans people but an expert on trans people

Iā€™m starting to see pattern forming

Thatā€™s pretty much your go to argument for any non American that holds an opinion about America

You comment on American politics. Are you an expert on America?

What makes you think this?

No it isnā€™t. I actually defended you in that discussion with Dr. Gonzo you fucking moron.

The Matrix Bros are fully engaged. This is what is messing with Adam Whittington of PRC.

This is how the REAL traffickers pick off the real child protectors. Infiltration 10001110101. Robot Lords of Tokyo. Smile, taste kittens.

No

Thatā€™s what you replied when I asked you that question

Did you? I donā€™t remember that

I do remember you saying how American politics is to nuanced for outsiders to understand

If this is mistaken I hope you accept my sincere apologies

I did not. I wrote that someone from the US, especially a specific state and locale, would have a better understanding of the nuances of the local context. But that doesnā€™t mean someone not from the US canā€™t understand American politics, especially at the national level.

Literally I have never responded to any question from you about knowing transsexual people. I went to more than one university, of course I know/knew all kinds of LGBTs. Just because I might have even been friendly towards them doesnā€™t mean I think they should have political power or that Queer Activists should win.

1 Like

Well I canā€™t be arsed trawling through past posts, so Iā€™ll accept your response and offer my sincere apologies

The catalytic converters alone from Tateā€™s seized fleet will go a long way. Where I come from, they steal those right off the street to pay for baby formula.

Reminds me of his New Years post. Didnā€™t age well.

"My unmatched perspicacity coupled with sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.

For every domain the Matrix shuts down, we have dozens ready to replace it"

Red pills are psychopaths.

1 Like

You should apply this rule to future posts too.