Wolf Brigade, Paul Waggener, Nazi gyms?

I’m an American. This is my homeland. I will not leave under duress. Ever. I’m a nationalist. You can’t come here and be like “I’m a foreigner, give up the cash or else.” and think I’ll comply. I will most certainly not.

Fuck dat

Citizen of the World!

Don’t play into the hands of the ruling classes

Free your mind and your ass will follow

Not who I am. I am not a globalist. I am an American citizen and I love this country and our way of life.

That’s why the alien armada will win

I can’t even show you what I want to. not classified. Just banned. But war is coming and we will fight with all we have.

(2) We’ll Have Our Home Again - YouTube

^^^pawn of the ruling class

I am the ruling class. I have complete autonomy and pay nothing for it. The invaders have enslaved me and the nationalists have set me free. They wiped out half a generation of my clan. I will restore honor to my name, and bring forth said generation, which is my fucking birth right and my duty as a man. I scream “Freedom” in an African tongue and I mean that.

Brazu Viado has wasted 20 years, one fifth of my life, and I intend to make that right. What part of literally killing a man’s family is ok?

Their game is “Divide and Conquer”

It always has been, and always will till we wise, the fuck, up

You are proof that allegiances are arbitrary and based on personal interaction

Join forces with your antifa brethren and sodomise the elites

Carlos Gracie Jr. IS a global elite. He is a fascist. And I intend to destroy his people and their way of life.

You can’t change the past, but the past can change you

If you succumb

You really want to embrace the guy you beat up in a parking lot because of what some bjj guys did to you fad o fad o?

Springer was fine. Just a scrap. I’ll take a thousand Springers over one Carlos Gracie Jr.

Look on Springer as a metaphor, or something

I’m serious about migration to Ireland

For all it’s flaws, our people are as free as any Mercan; since the Pope was ousted

This is the land of my fathers and forefathers. My ancestor’s land. We shed blood for this. I’ll remove every single parasite before I leave it.

That’s all just a construct to balm your soul

How far back do you want to go

Maybe we should team up and fight for Kenya?

I’m not a Kenyan. I am no citizen of that country. But my father is an American. And his father was an airman before him and fought for this country. And I fight for this country now. This is our fucking land. Fuck the invaders.

That’s where humans evolved

We’re all Kenyans

No sir. I am an American citizen. And I will fight to claim my homeland and my freedom within those lands.

Exactly

It’s where you are now that matters

You can remain on the path, the path of wasted potential and self destruction, or join my cult and achieve enlightenment

Im not fleeing my homeland.