What's so special about Himmler?

…well ok then…
…I guess?

Thanks for bringing us up to speed on the cult of Heinrich?

If you were looking for a spiritual or faith based ideological leader among the 3rd Reich he would be the most obvious choice.

It’s NOT ok. But you get thrown to the wolves, you either come back with a pack of wolves, or you die.

He was one of Hitler’s very competent organizers like Albert Speer only his responsibilities were the SS, police, and carrying out the Holocaust. The repressive machinery that kept Hitler in power after the SA was neutered

When not taking care of administrative matters he had some nutty occult fixations.

Are you like a mascot or something?

Dude, I’m like the poster boy for the experience. You work hard towards your future, only to be attacked and replaced by a bunch of ethnic thugs. They start showing up at your jobs, at your home and dismantle everything you’ve built. Next thing you know, you’re on the streets, and a bunch of sketchy pedos take over. You go for help and no one believes you. You must’ve had it coming. A lot of people don’t survive this sort of attack. But the survivors band together with the other survivors and we fight back. People are having experiences like mine all over the country, and we’re tired of it. I know dozens of people who fell victim to the cyberterrorist methods of these people, and it was the most refreshing thing ever.

That’s terrible. It really is. But Hitler didn’t destroy my home. I’d rather roll with these guys and take down the cyberterrorists attacking job sites in the modern day than rehash WW2. I also don’t see why people on this site would have an issue at all. Lynching people was considered funny here last I checked.

I feel like there a hell of a story here if it’s provided in full contex.

I also feel like we’ve neglected to ask the most relevant question so far as well.

What do Himler and the Sonnenrad mean to you and your crew?

Are you sure your friends are really White Supremacists and not just White guys?

Full context: Be me minding business. Hard working American. Get menaced by thousands of foreign parasites. Like a cross between niggers and kikes. Home destroyed. Appealed to the appropriate authorities including Bullshido for help. They all send help… to the parasites. Need good men that understand what happened and have experienced similar attacks. Turns out cyberterrorism as a coercive tool is commonplace in politics. Go to war against cyber terrorists. And here we are.

As to what it means, either 1488 or free speech depending on context.

I’m working on that. Right now my state is number 4 in terms of hate speech. I think we can be number 1. Stochastic terrorism is a powerful tool and I like it better when its headed the other way.

You seem to labor under the missconception that the rest of us live in a bubble. Thay we have no point of reference outisde of this forum to to put your claims into context.

Frankly, as a fellow “Hard Working American”, I find your aneccdotes completely unrelatable. In fact I know of litteraly zero real life examples to back up your hyperbole and I’m currently well surrounded by racists and fascist wing nuts in this county.

Even they don’t come arcross as crude and phony as you do.

Still no elucidation on what this thread means to you. (Because it doesn’t really mean anything. You’re just dropping racial slurs in a place where you believe yourself to be beyond reprisal.)

Cryptopolitics is a different world my friend. You DON’T have a valid frame of reference there.

That’s fine. I saw it. And I only needed to see it once to make my mind up. Then I saw it several MORE times happening to others.

Oh, there’s nothing phony at all about me. That’s really what I think of the parasites.

You asked what the black sun meant, not what the thread itself meant. I made the thread because I’m legit curious about Himmler’s massive popularity. The racial slurs are the best way to describe the ignorant behavior I witnessed. I can’t afford to treat or view these animals as humans. I should’ve had that mentality much sooner.

You’re right. I do not have a valid frame of reference in terms of Cryptid Politics.
I’ll just take your word for it.

Dammit, turns out rampaging Nazis are a bad thing. Their activities have increased the amount of paperwork I have to do by like a third. Subsequently they will be systematically dismantled.

1 Like

Who’s knew? (12)

I was honestly just gonna let them rampage, but my partner seemed quite concerned, so we’re gonna fight them. Each cyber-kinetic attack is a lot of math and a lot of planning, so my workload just doubled. One day, I’m gonna let these assholes just walk through and prey on men like I was preyed upon. But not today.