What do you ride?

OK, that is extremely funny.

I have decided. The only thing worse than a Prius driver is a Tesla driver.

“No, bitch, you don’t need to come to a full stop before every single speed bump!”

2009 Subaru Forester.

We just ordered a crate motor for my younger son’s 1976 Ford F250.

It came with a 360 CID V8 with a moderate rod knock and very little oil pressure. Removal of the oil pan and a couple of rod caps indicated severe wear on at least one rod bearing.

He had to work all summer for an asphalt resurfacing/installation company to earn the money.

So we await the arrival of a 390 CID crate engine (a 360 is a de-stroked 390, other wise identical prettymuch).

This engine is going to put out between 300 and 350 horsepower, though. Should make for a fun ride.

I get live vicariously through my kids for big trucks, LOL. Son 1 has a 77 F250 Highboy, lifted and custom flatbed.

1 Like

I about lost my shit on this Tesla driver, this morning. I’m in the truck, I generally speed up over speed bumps, because high clearance and truck suspension. #1 was getting uncomfortable with my cursing.

She’s not already?

So, the guy went really slow in front of you?

Literally stopped at every speed bump, and then proceeded slowly to crest them. It was maddening.

In a parking lot ? If on public roadway, that’s traffic citation…

It was on one of the local yuge high school campuses. Like 1/2 mile of driving to get to the main building kinda yuge.

I’m glad I live in a rural area…

325hp AWD. 7 Speed transmission.

I drive it gently daily.

1 Like

Well, let’s not get carried away

I prefer term “sleeping policeman”

I love, love the old group B rally cars, so I got me the Mercedes that tries to emulate the look. (GLA45AMG) AWD, 400+ HP to the wheels from a little 2 liter four. Basically Mercedes version of a Subaru STI.

1 Like