Today's Episode: Phrost Orders 80lb Adjustable Dumbbells Directly From the Chinese Factory That Makes Them

Do you happen to own a Geiger? You might want to invest in one.

You don’t know where that metal has been.

GQ GMC-300S Digital Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Meter Geiger Counter Radiation Dosimeter

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B541D433?starsLeft=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cso_sms_apan_dp_49T44P3SXVE3XGFM0A2X

1 Like

Did you check the weight of the individual weights ?

1 Like

Alas for you shall not become Spider-Man on this day .

Next up: lead test.

Liberate ex plumbum.

Lead Test Kit - 10 x Instant Testing Swabs for Lead (inc Lead Paint) Rapid Test Strips - Results in 20 Seconds. Amazon.com

That job is taken, until I die or you find somebody better.

Can’t wait until Halloween. It’s my favorite holiday, the only one where neighbors actually talk to each other.

2 Likes

I don’t own a luggage scale because being military all my bags are free and you’re welcome for my service.

Guess I can weigh myself with/without them and do some math.

I’m not going to lick them so I think I’ll be ok.

It’s the dust. It gets on your hands, and then you smear it all over.

Trust me, testing for lead exposure is even cheaper than checking for radioactive ions. $5, peace of mind. No batteries required.

As far as licking anything, this is the most up to date tribal knowledge.

1 Like

I’m very grateful that you donated your stems for leukemia patients, et al.
That counts.
However, have you deployed to some combat zone, while in the Natty Guard?
If not, your service is a Federal job, for which you are paid, like the Post Office.
Am I wrong?’
Don’t get me wrong, if you deploy to a disaster area, that is dangerous, that counts.
Did you do that?
Sincerely asking.
I thought you were a lab geek, and a domestic trainer in some cases.

Why are you like this?

So, did you end up banning Gonzo from all Bullshido channels?

Yep.

I am under no obligation to give him a platform, nor am I interested in participating in more unproductive man-drama by discussing it further.

Do what you want with that information.

I’m just getting the facts from the source, thanks.

1 Like

Why was Gonzo banned ?

He was mean to Phrost, apparently.

How long is his ban? Also I’m always paranoid Phrost is going to ban Osris.

Osiris got banned months ago for making posts alluding to a desire to have illegal immigrants killed.

You know this is not true, and I recognize you’re taking the piss. I also know you’re aware of the earnest, good-faith reasons why we’re not discussing it.

So if you want to discuss it, do it via back channels and little friend groups, as is fitting.

LOL some of those plates I donated to the Phrost strength training program.

I just ordered a “multifunction home gym,” from Bezos. If it is worth reviewing, I’ll post it here.

3 Likes