This Article Proves I'm Right and You're Wrong

Originally published at: https://www.bullshido.net/this-article-proves-im-right-and-youre-wrong/

After extensive research backed by longitudinal meta-analysis and careful cross-sectional population sampling, a team of academics and scientists have recently published a groundbreaking study that concludes with the rather surprising discovery that you’re not going to read this article regardless of what it proves because you’ve made up your own mind and facts don’t matter and fuck you. The study goes on to demonstrate that there’s a significant chance (p <0.05) that even I didn’t read this article I just posted in support of my argument, neither of us understands statistics, and that within μ+3 replies one of us is going to resort to calling the other a “libtard” or a “fascist” depending on our respective ideologies. Pictured: smart people working very hard to discover information you won’t give a shit about unless it supports what you already believe. So since the content of this article which totally proves me right doesn’t matter either way, here’s a recipe for the world’s greatest goddamn chili: Fletcher’s F-Yeah America (Texas) Chili Ingredients: 2 lbs steak, cubed 2 lbs Jimmy Dean “Sage” breakfast sausage 2 lbs bacon (your preference, but not sweetened/maple) 1 gallon H.E.B salsa or Pace medium picante sauce Cumin, various…

2 Likes

Okay everyone, this is the official thread for chili recipes and discussing meat in general.

2 Likes

I got my venison smokies (cured, smoked sausages for the uninitiated) yesterday.
German Sausage, Cheese, and Jalapeno (can’t find the way to put in the tilde, sorry) flavors.

I took 86 lbs of trimmed meat to the processor. They add in about 25% beef fat from locally raised cattle.

Son 2 and I had a few last night. Very tasty.

So here is meat in it’s native form.

Intermediate stage meat

One form of final product:

And another:

And on the hoof! Didn’t shoot this one, though.

2 Likes