The future of war making

1 Like

Itā€™s a thing in Alastair Reynolds books as well, with a plague that turns the nano/pico tech cancerous

Some good insect surveillance drones in the film Eye in the Sky

The wild grasses rustle over Babi Yar.
The trees look ominous,
like judges.
Here all things scream silently,
and, baring my head,
slowly I feel myself
turning gray.
And I myself
am one massive, soundless scream
above the thousand thousand buried here.
I am
each old man
here shot dead.
I am
every child
here shot dead.
Nothing in me
shall ever forget!
The ā€œInternationale,ā€ let it
thunder
when the last anti-Semite on earth
is buried forever.
In my blood there is no Jewish blood.
In their callous rage, all anti-Semites
must hate me now as a Jew.
For that reason
I am a true Russian!

Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter

Learn some Holocaust history you fucking dumbass.

This is why you are on perm ignore, because whenever I think you might say something intelligent or insightful, I remember I fucking know better.

Racist pig. Historically clueless, donā€™t even know what Babi Yar was. Bigots like you made it happen.

But you keep responding to me lmao.

1 Like

^ posts stupid goofy animated meme in a serious thread about war and ethnic genocide , and thinks heā€™s trolling me. What a joke.

Take note. Iā€™ll keep saying it, waste of time debating anything with a fucking political hack, but especially one who loves labeling others (bigot).

Starting to think this kid isnt even a grown adult, since he canā€™t have a discussion without slandering some race, religion, political persuasion.

Eat a dick, enjoy your perm time out, and if I happen to read your shit now and then donā€™t flatter yourself. I do it for a lot of the people Iā€™ve put on ignore. Not everyone has to stay that way, but you earned it for sure.

Now kindly eat a dick and go touch grass. Or just grow the fuck up and join civil society.

That is a lot of words for someone ignoring me.

And what do you know about war?

Each of of these things comes from an egg.

He is definitely reading your posts.

The problem is defining ā€œHeā€.

Rabbit has many personalities, and they are not all seemingly self-aware, of the others.

So, some may ignore you, while others canā€™t.

Ignore Hannah and Yevgeni Yevtushenko at your peril.

The Australian arny are getting a bunch of new guns a new dagger.

The future of war is all about the stab stab apparently.

https://news.defence.gov.au/media/media-releases/adf-signs-next-generation-weapons

And a .300 blackout. Which is supposed to be super devisive.

Why? What are they going to do? Scream at me ā€œITā€™S THE CORPORATIONS DUDE!ā€ until my ears bleed?

Sig 320

Prepare for an increase in accidental discharges inside of holsters.

1 Like

Fear the Dead Poets. Especially the well trained ones, because I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself.

Blessed is the match, consumed in kindling flame.

Blessed is the flame that burns in the heartā€™s secret places.

Blessed is the heart that knows, for honors sake, to stop its beating.

Blessed is the match, consumed in kindling flame.

-Hannah Senesh, 1944.

300 Blackout? Are they planning on fighting a war of room clearing against people not wearing body armor?

That is what the daggers are for.

Another fun one.

What is a vital skill to take on to the battlefield?

The ability to crowd fund and edit a good video of course.

Because who else is going to pay for your bomb dropping drones?

Iā€™ve read that itā€™s been rectified but Iā€™m still very surprised it was an issue in the first place in this day and age.

My understanding is that the primary change they made was to decrease the mass of the trigger shoe to make it less likely to discharge due to inertia. The only 320 I would consider at this time would be one with a manual thumb safety.