TaeKwonDo side kick made great again (MTKDGA)

You don’t hit the bag very hard though.emphasized text

I didn’t see any arm punches … just shows you have no idea what to even look for, you can’t even see it when someone does it.

Punchers are born lol

Are punchers born?

• Yes

/Mike Tyson

There are 12 year old kids in boxing gyms right now who would tear your ass up.

Mike Tyson was born.

You do technically have us there.

So I have mostly been lurking on this thread for my own amusement. Honestly, I thought this may have been an elaborate troll job.

OP, you are seriously and tragically deluded about your abilities. Like 1970s and 1980s TMA levels of delusion.

Needs more ninja.

“you are punching without gloves or wraps. If you are punching as hard as you can without wraps or gloves on and your hands are not ****ed up, then you don’t have any power.”

He simply cannot believe that I have good technique that allows me to do this shit…

I must have dreamed when Jack Dempsey lit up guys bare knuckled.

This is 80s. Wish I was there.

You mine as well be.

At least in the 1970’s and 1980’s there were karate guys putting it on the line in Full Contact Karate/American Kickboxing fights! lol

Bruh, do you even know anything about the history of bareknuckle boxing? Even the BKFC guys aren’t doing it the old way.

And why is that do you think?

Because everyone head hunts and they don’t allow wrestling in BKFC. I imagine the gruesome cuts they get from head punches is great for views and PPVs. But as far as my reading and understanding old pre Queensbury BKB punching to the head wasn’t nearly as prominent as it is today.

I just assumed a lot of the pugilist nonsense that PQR was some sort of superior bare knuckle system was just that. Nonsense.

And that boxing just got better.

It just meant they could set up a niche industry, claim relevance and never have to fight anyone.

I asked a boxer:

“Would you trade punches with me if I was your next opponent”

“I don’t know”

Lol that’s a no.

Who is this boxer? I’d like to look up their record.

1 Like