Taco Bell having trouble sourcing basic key ingredients

Are you in touch with Sri Hanaman?

He was a class poster

Yes. His training level is En Fuego, about a 120lb weight loss.

He narrowly missed being featured in Muscle and Fitness Magazine a couple months back and placed 13th.

Typical FB meme wisdom, aside from Bane cosplay and daily Daoist affirmations.

Tell him we need him in our lives

This may be somewhat unrelated to the food but one of the main reasons for the automobile shortage is because of the lack of computing chips. 90% of the chips in the world comes from a company in Taiwan and there’s not enough to go around. The newer vehicles are far more computerized and supply and demand is now dictating that older less computerized cars are going up in value. This is why China wants to “reunify” with Taiwan, so they have the primary source to advance their military technology. Scary times. Computer chips are virtually everything from cell phones to household appliances.

They already hit us with a bioweapon. What’s scarier?

Taco Bell is having trouble hiring workers at $14 plus an hour…

Let’s hope any future attacks by China are equally as incompetent and poorly executed

Thanks to BREXIT and the Pestilence, the UK are starting to see gaps in supermarket shelves and shortages at fast food outlets

I am sorry to hear that.

Ongoing battle. Many Taiwanese companies have set up operations in China other than chip makers.

On the positive side, maybe they’ll go out of business and people will realize it sucks. It’s the worst taqueria I’ve ever been to. Can’t hold a candle to the stuff you can get in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or L.A. The worst plague infested food truck in Tijuana is 10x better.

If they closed down the entire chain the only thing I would miss is the breakfast burrito and coffee that they only serve for a couple of hours a day.

You think its a taqueria?

It’s the Pepsi-Co attempt at passing for one.

It’s not a taqueria, ya dope addled dummy.

Seriously…

Taco Bell is wonderful. Shut your whore mouth.

With you, it’s always the decades-long conspiracy theory…

And how do you explain this?

This is like trying to explain to a grown ass man that santa isn’t real.

I think you’re underestimating the scope of my sense of humor.

That’s from 1970 something, LOL.

1 Like