Taco Bell having trouble sourcing basic key ingredients

Taco Bell having trouble sourcing basic key ingredients.

Whataburger, locally, is also notifying consumers of shortages.

These may seem like trivial concerns. They are not. We have leveraged just-in-time to the point of failure.

The larger crisis is that our fragile supply chain has been in a sort of death throes for over a year, now, exacerbated by lockdowns, political strife, and environmental conditions. We have a huge hurdle to clear, in order to maintain our previous way of life.

2 Likes

Look at the nationwide shortages of:

Lumber
Bottled water
Chicken
Motor vehicles
Chlorine
Furniture

1 Like

Other reading, for your face.

1 Like

I forgot to mention ammunition.

Ammunition and chlorine have sort of a similar problem, actually. Manufacturing capacity was severely limited because of major closures in the industry - one due to multiple bankruptcies, the other due to a catastrophic fire. But, the tightening of availability of the verticals they need to overcome has certainly slowed down their recovery.

1 Like

Well what’s all this about then, eh?

That’s about gas (my guess).

You don’t want either.

This will be one of the biggest mistakes of Biden’s presidency.

Do you know the main reason, historically, why we get crude from the middle east? It’s not because it’s cheap, it’s because we have the technical ability and capacity to refine it.

1 Like

For people I know who work in logistics their jobs are becoming nightmares. So look out for more shortages and price hikes and the market shocks.

Also, I find it funny there is a paint shortage still going on partially because Texas wouldn’t winterize their electrical grid.

1 Like

It’s not really the grid that needed winterizing: it was the fuel supply.

Low Supply of Natural Gas: ERCOT planned on 67GW from natural gas/coal, but could only get 43GW of it online. We didn’t run out of natural gas, but we ran out of the ability to get natural gas. Pipelines in Texas don’t use cold insulation —so things were freezing.

–Dan Crenshaw, the one-eyed guy people love to hate.

Come, on, man, stick with the narrative.

Don’t worry

USA is too big to fail

It’s very sad so many people believe this.

Most of them have either led lives of luxury, or are still chasing the American Dream thinking rich Wall Street types will share it with them while they kill themselves with fast food.

Get them spuds in boi

I like Taco Bell. I’m not anywhere near dead, nor anywhere near as overweight as you are, as evidenced by the last photo you posted from your boat trip.

That’s all fuel and potential energy stored up for the apocalypse.

I’m down to average BFP (<25%) and I have over 100 lbs of SMM.

You can’t come close to my average energy output. Think about that. I can unload 4-5 megacalories (little c) in a single day.

You’re rate limited not only for being a sprite sized leprechaun of a man, but especially when you eat fake Mexican food loaded with salt, fillers, and preservatives.

Fast food is poison, and America’s reliance on it is a good sign of how fucked this country is.

You are still fat, dude. Internal body fat. I can tell from your gut profile.

I’m not being mean here, either.

I eat Taco Bell maybe once a month, LOL. I have to drive 30 miles south to eat it.

And I get a cheese and chicken quesadilla , LOL.

You still need to lose a lot of weigh, man. Get on it, your family is depending on you.

I’ve seen photos of you a LOT thinner.

Take care, man.

It didn’t go on overnight lol.

I’ve remastered the art of fighting carb cravings. From there it’s just a matter regular kung Fu.

You should see Sri Hanuman. Went from 250+ to ripped Bane clone in just a year.

Tai chi is the bomb.

Good luck then.

I’m not criticizing, dude.