Royal Marines Commandos force US Marine Corps troops to surrender in training exercise

What? I’ve not heard this. Who decided this and when?

hmmmmm

Well looks like we will win again next year too :joy:

I sure hope Putin isnt watching .
vladimir putin lol GIF

Why need female drill instructors?

Some men pay good money for one of those .

2 Likes

Because DiveRsetAAaye!!

Marines don’t whine or make excuses. They resolve to do better.

You hear that you pitiful fucks! Do better!

3 Likes

I would gladly re-enlist to save this thread but do believe my expiration date / best by is well past.

So, I’ll tip another ale and hope this thread dies.

Semper Fi.

edit to add-

Nothing but respect for the RMC.

3 Likes

Yeah, well done @PDA

You’ve done broke Joe’s spirit

Naw. Just another reason to drink.

They think as soon as boys and girls associate they have to root.

So it is to stop highly disciplined highly trained soldiers from having mad sex parties.

Our army went the other way and just told soldiers they are not allowed to be rapey.

So brave .

Hey. Can we get that guy to start running BJJ?

That’s the attitude to have. I imagine both units had a massive piss up end-ex and got on with their career’s and training. I’ve spent more time with USMC than RM but as I understand it, they both have a massive amount of respect for each other and always get on really well.

There will always be banter but as usual the internet stirs up more bullshit than there should be.

1 Like

Liquid courage.

Story time……

Once when I was in the Corps, we were doing a bunch of joint exercises with some Royal Marines, so there were a bunch of them staying in nearby barracks.

One evening we were all chilling after the day ended and a single Royal Marine sauntered up to us and drunkenly called us all out for a fist fight and told us how much more badass he was than all of us and showed us a bullet hole in his rucksack. There were like 100 of us and one of him.

We liked him and gave him a beer.

4 Likes