President, Vice President, And Even The Original Prosecutor Can't Save Him Now - Jussie Smollett

CNN is the cesspool of biased bullshit that CNN watchers think FOX is.

He’s a narcissist from a family of narcissists. Go figure…

Well, Fox is too, but, yeah.

Which news source would you say is least biased?

One has to drill down to the original source content and footage to have any chance with any of them.

I don’t mind biased comments and opinion as long as factual information is used to form that opinion, rather than “alternative facts”

The problem is, mainstream media, including Fox, CNN, the NYT, often make misleading headlines, then present articles which may mention sources, like academic articles, but present them wildly out of context.
The academic article thing happens so frequently in major press titles, that I am shocked they don’t get called on it routinely.

How much is the audience being manipulated by media and how much is media tailoring it’s content to satisfy the audience?

And what really, is the difference between the two.
I am reminded of the tabloids in the check out lanes of the Supermarkets.
They satisfy their particular audience very well.
Sightings of aliens, and angels, never fail to sell well, on the check out aisle.
(I don’t know if you have those same type of tabloids, in the same marketing positioning at the check out aisles, over where you are…)

You could just say the problem is with obfuscation and lying I think.

Deliberately manipulating an audience for political/ideological reasons is bad

Telling people what they want to hear for profit is capitalism

Uh…
Not when you knowing deceive them.
In capitalism, that is called fraud.

Does CNN do that?

Can you illustrate the claim with specific examples?

Certainly I can.
But I don’t want to.
It’s Monday.
It’s December.
What I want to do is get through all my Monday work, get through the week’s work, and get ready for a seafood boil I am throwing on Friday.
And then get ready to spend some quality time with my family over the holidays.
We’re not in lock down over here, but travel is still dicey, depending on the counter destination.
So, I have to come up with something to show the wife unit and alleged spawn a good time,
despite residual quasi-pandemic conditions.
Pondering…
I would otherwise love to take them some travel destination with some proper Christmas markets.
Decisions, decisions.

Omicron cancelled winter vacation for me.

No, that was Trudeau and your legislature.

1 Like

Huh? We are not in lockdown… Yet.

Famous last words?

1 Like

Corruption

In Chicago? Whodathunk?