Neil Oliver: For the sake of freedom

Quote button, motherfucker, use it.

It’s not a theory, it’s a hypothesis.

So, politicians can have political motives and unelected heads of regulatory agencies can’t/won’t? Somehow are immune?

Have you seen some of the people Joe Biden (well, really, his people) have had him nominate?

1 Like

“Public Health Doctors are just in it to tell us what to do” is a conspiracy theory

I have no truck with it

You might as well say “The firefighter only rescued me from the burning building because they like breaking down doors”

You left out lock downs. Remote learning for students. Business closures.

Why?

To be clear. I’m for vaccinations. On a personal level-

-Youngest sister caught the COVID before her demographic was inline for the shots.

-Youngest daughter caught the COVID while at university with classes online. Then she was later
vaccinated.

-Wife and I have been vaccinated.

-Oldest daughter, her husband and their three month old son all currently have COVID. Both adults
were vaccinated. Daughter works at a children’t hospital. Grandson had just started daycare two
weeks prior.

We all have been diligent in following the guidelines up to the point of wearing masks after being vaccinated. Wife is still required to wear at work.

Shutting down the world again is not an option. Some people are going to die. Most in trouble are those without vaccination.

“Health experts” don’t make the rules. They recommend. I choose not to wear a mask unless the business I’m entering requires it. It’s then my choice. Something something freedom…

edit to add

My grandmother had a serious germ phobia. She was completely normal aside from that one big thing. I wash my hands often. With soap.

1 Like

Those are covered under “social distancing”

To borrow from Oliver’s WWII rhetoric

Imagine Omaha beach

Lt; Come on men once the ramp drops let’s get on the beach and give Jerry hell!

Pvt Antimaska; You can’t tell me what to do. Giving Jerry hell isn’t going to work anyway

Cpl Vaxdenii; It’s too risky on the beach. I’ve heard sand gives you cancer!

Sgt Herda Munity; if the Germans shoot enough of the previouse wave they won’t have enough bullets for the rest of us

PFC Konspiraci; Nazis are made up to get us to do things against our will

Just as well the greatest generation wasn’t as full of easily led, selfish pricks or we’d all be speaking German

Yeah. Rhetoric. Duly noted.

You’re not world leader material. Maybe a seat on the local school board, city manager or such.

Exept for the variants. Social behaviour combats every form of virus.

And explain it in a way that is simple so I get it. And so it conforms to my ideology stance so that I am not inconvenienced.

And do it without the background needed to handle a multi faccited issue.

Anyway here is a university panel discussion. (There is a whole series of these) that includes not only the medical response but also economic recovery and even mental health.

But it’s an hour long so don’t watch that. Instead I will put a cop in a nazi uniform. Which while not true is easy to digest.

And so to actually answer your question. Create a panel of qualified experts get them to make an observation, form a hypothesis, do an experiment, from a conclusion.

Rinse repeat.

Here it is in rap form.

https://youtu.be/DChofjUH488

Greg said “experts”.
Everybody take a drink.

I would like to apply to be minister of funny hats. Everyone wearing a funny hat answers to me. Checkmate, shirts and coats. Checkmate.

Who here wrote that?

Again, who here posited that?

I’m sure they’re lining up around the block. Freedom to smash everything you see as long as part of it’s on fire? Gotta be a huge draw in the ever present guy-that-likes-to-break-stuff demographic.

Just a side question where does dr robert malone fit in with all of this?

Who is credited with at least some part of the development of the RNA vacine and is against the implementation of a wide spread vaccination.

Never heard of him. Do tell?

Doesn’t answer my question though.

https://youtu.be/CUaDSQki0Qw

Got a mate using this as a reputable source.

Nice cut off at antibody enhancements.

Not sure what you’re doing here. Would like to have heard further. Either way.