My big fat fucking BJJ thread

I almost always do, while training.

@ChaosmarineX Most who practice martial arts for any appreciable time are just regular people. There is, within the collective group all manner of good, bad and ugly.

Having said the above, it is an area with more than it’s fair share of fraud, ego and fantasy.

Enjoy your bjj.

1 Like

On more of the self-defense side of the house, this is a neat thing we used to do at one of my gyms. Hit your local goodwill or what-have-you for some “real,” clothes, on the cheap, a couple times a year. Roll in those, instead of your gi, on open mat day(s).

1 Like

Take from it that which is useful to you and leave the rest.

I would say that most adults who take up a MA, do so for “self defence”, and a subset of those want to be bad asses

That will have an impact on the ethos and vibe, compared to other sports, especially team sports

And to Impress chicks

The amount of poontang i have got with the line “my hands are registered as lethal weapons”

I should write a book " The Amorous adventures of PDA"

Although to be fair I recently started Yoga and I confess I felt like i was cheating on my wife just being there.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Throw your mat down in the back row do you?

Down Doggy Style

Nah the backs always full I have to go in the middle usually.

Lord have mercy!

I’m betting the ladies behind you don’t enjoy the view.

I did yoga for 7 or 8 years regularly in a 90% + class of women.

I never did yoga in shorts.

Do you get a certificate?

You should attend a class in nothing but a thong. Bet they’ll find room in the back after.

That depends on their love or lack of for fat arses with the top hanging out and the occasional fart.

I cant , my wife goes there (she used to teach yoga).

She already bought me all the proper yoga stuff so im that guy “All the gear , with no idea”

I wore sweat pants. Sometimes judo uniform pants. And a t shirt of some sort.

Dad bods are in man…

2 Likes

I wear spats and shorts .

Nicely modest of you.

They certainly are , fortunately mine is two dad bods in one so they can get two for the price of one .