Meet The Groomers, Predators and Threats to Children

The only interest that sort of point serves is to gloss over the fact that one side is pushing the narrative and the first place. The left isn’t currently using " think of the children" to demonize non-straight people, and that’s the entire point of this thread.

Which I keep restating, because disingenuous motherfuckers like you are doing your best to gloss it over.

Focus on the behaviour and not the group, so you don’t get tied up in stupid political discussions and start addressing the issue. Saying “but your side has pedophiles too” is stupid, because you start arguing about who has the most and who is more likely, ignoring the fact that the action has caused harm.

Like when misgendering a shooter is a bigger story than the people shot. I couldn’t believe that was taking front page over the tragedy of what had occurred. The one side was hell bent on dead naming the other on the harm of misgendering, neither side gave a fuck that kids where dead.

I agree with the one example that you posted saying those kinds of sensationalistic public comments are stupid and allows anyone to attach to a random cause.

What more are you expecting or what can i comment on which would make you feel like i’m adding constructively to this thread?

You have a weak argument and that won’t change no matter what you call me or what i shove up my ass.

The behavior in question, dipshit, is fomenting a moral panic. This thread is about that, and the hypocrisy of the people doing it.

I don’t know how you missed that, unless you intended to, or you’re just fucking stupid.

And pretending that me sprinkling contempt for your shifty bullshit into my posts disqualifies the argument that has been made repeatedly through this thread, is just another example of said shifty bullshit.

Perhaps you are just used to getting away with that. Not here.

Does that happen? I’m sure it does. I’m sure it’s not just left, i’m sure there are people across the politically spectrum doing it for many different reasons. That’s a fairly obvious statement. Is it bad to use baseless accusations to discredit a group of people, yes it is. I can’t elaborate past that because you have no other content. 10 second conversation we are done … guess we can move on now.

You are just angry and banging at your keyboard.

Let me make this easy for you. I’m ignorant, i failed to see the profound insight you have into this complex topic. I graciously bow out and leave this debate to my betters who are far better informed.

I’m not interested in ego discussions. :slight_smile:

I’m not going to do the back and forth thing calling each other stupid i have nothing to prove. You seem to think i have a specific narrative, paved in your assumptions, and you are responding based on those assumptions, you do you.

What you mistake is anger is just the same gleeful predilection for insulting idiots I’ve demonstrated on this website for going on 22 years now.

I don’t like doing this after saying i’m done with a topic, but i’ll bite.

This was your post. So yes, there is the moral panic part, then you take it further and post a bunch of screenshots of sex offenders which i can only assume is to say that the moral panic is not founded because these people don’t match that description. I addressed this numerous times in my posts.

So your post is:
1.) moral panic is bad!
2.) Here are is a ton of sex offender pictures, which, i can only assume the reasoning to be “see they aren’t trans!” (you post is so vague that your reasoning is not even clear)

Now you sit back and chuckle, oh how clever and honourable.

I’ve been called many things in my life, stupid or idiot aren’t ones that come up often …

Shouting and name calling until people stop responding due to diminishing returns, does not make you clever nor good at debate.

@Phrost

You seem to have a big hard-on for those who have conservative beliefs. I’m fiscally conservative / morally moderate. The fact you think you can pocket one group is beyond the belief of those of us who have lived life on both ends.

1 Like

Who is doing the majority of the violence?

I have a hard-on for going after people who foment moral panics to attack anyone because of their identity characteristics.

It just happens that so-called conservatives (who are anything but, lately) have made that the center of their political playbook.

Don’t get it confused.

You realize that “gay bashing” is still a thing, right?

Damn, it’s like there’s a connection or something. Cue more cope in the replies from people who don’t want to acknowledge who they rub ideological shoulders with.

See, this is bullshit.

You want to pick up on a particular portion of the demography of people here in the US. How about some of those “other” people?

That would be too much like balanced journalism, aka “whataboutism”.

Yet again you are glossing over the fact that these people are driving a moral panic about grooming and pedophiles, while harboring them within their ranks.

Which, yet again, is the entire point of this thread.