Man whips out his penis in woman's locker room around little girls. Spa allows it, due to claim of transgender status. Protests on both sides result

No. That’s your trip. No responsible guardian would allow strange adult men to be alone in a shower with their young child of any gender and no responsible guardian would leave that man’s teeth intact if he whipped out a boner.

That being said, I’m willing to bet that very few women 18 and older want to be around that crap either. Men are a different fucking species from women as far as I’m concerned and sure as hell can’t be trusted in women’s changing rooms.

I’m not making this about LGBT people. I’m making it about biological men.

This has fuck all to do with whatever case you’re trying to make to cast objectors as hypocrites.

I’m telling you now, you can not trust strange men with nude women and children in secluded areas. At all. It’s just fucking stupid. That’s like putting out an invitation for sex offenders to queue up.

This is what bothers me to death about liberals. They keep projecting their values from their environment and circle of friends onto others as if sharing some small thing in common or having sympathy for the difficulties in others’ lives renders strangers harmless.

There are basically two types of people at the worst end of the social ladder. The people that don’t belong there and the people that do. Proceed accordingly or suffer the consequences.

So you are against the whole concept of a change room?

What about urinals?

Or just transgender people using them?

Do children get raped by strangers more so than say your friendly scout leader or priest?

Pedophiles tend to put themselves in places close to children that is a fact.
Just as rapist put themselves in places with vulnerable women.

It is a back door for pedophiles/rapist to enter women/girls changing rooms.

Risk to pre op transgender = hurt feelings
Risk to women/girls = fill in the gaps yourself

The fact other places unrelated to transgender community like the Catholic church is a breading ground for pedophiles has nothing to do with this obvious increased risk.

Id rather hurt 10,000,000 peoples feelings if it prevented 1 rape or child being traumatized or abused.

1 Like

Actually pedophiles almost exclusively try to put them selves in positions of where they supervise and mentor children.

Change rooms are not a backdoor to pedophiles. Their team coach position is.

You are conflating transgenders with pedophiles now. Whether intentionally or not. I’m not sure.

1 Like

I’m saying a pedophile or rapist needs only pretend they are a transgender I am not accusing transgender people of anything .

Again the fact they also put themselves in position of trust has nothing to do with THIS specific increased risk which has a relatively easy solution compared to many others .

See, this is you trying to project some bias onto me.

I do not trust strange men to be alone with women and children. Period. Neither should anyone else. Restrooms included.

Young men of a certain age can fend for themselves much better than females of any age but that doesn’t make them safe in low traffic areas.

Some people cannot stop themselves from taking risks to satisfy their addictions. Sometimes those addictions are darker and uglier than the people around them want to believe. That’s how it is in the real world.

Yah just make an optional coed change room

That will be full of men .

And overkill .

1 Like

What are you basing this opinion on?

In this case above. The women would be in their change room and if the coed inclusive room was full of men the transwomen above would show their cock and balls off to a bunch of men. Problem solved

As much as I want everyone to be happy and to live their best life as well as they can, I have to temper that with what I already know about men.

Some of us were raised to have a strict set of values. Some of us were raised to love our neighbors and to be kind to strangers. Some of us were raised to be predators by other predators. Some of us are kind and friendly by nature. Some of us are the opposite of kind and virtuous by nature.

Mentally raise your hand if someone you knew turned out to be a murderer.

I don’t know what the odds are but I’ve known three killers. When the switch move from plus to minus, you can’t always see it. Someone we thought was harmless or maybe just a bullshitter or big talker turn out to be a ruthless sadistic murderer. One day your friend’s little brother is tagging along and trying to act tough to impress the older kids. You take your eye off of him for a couple of years and the next time you hear his name it’s because he’s raped and murdered three girls in a trailer park. Or some kid who used to try to bully smaller kids that the rich kids like to hang out with when they went slumming does the same thing to two old ladies and sets their bodies on fire in their living room to cover his tracks. Or your half brother’s step dad maybe just tortured a mentally handicapped man to death for fun, recorded himself laughing about it on tape(!), gets caught and then gets away with it because his famous lawyer knew how to work a court room despite the prosecution having all the evidence in the fucking world proving he was there, what he did and a few bits and pieces of the charred body found all over the back yard.

People are fucking savages. You’re welcomed to think otherwise but that’s a luxury I do not recommend.

Do you have some positive examples of human interaction instead?

Maybe do a tally and see if your just paying more attention to the negative

You’re blinded by the positive. You think that is the rule instead of just the circumstance allowed you by the safety blanket of civilized society.

The world is an uncaring bitch. No bad or good.

People are generally kind. I have travelled extensively and found that to be the case.

The historical record says otherwise on being kind. People aren’t good by nature, they’re good by training.

I have no doubt that the people in your life are generally kind. Hard won civil order has allowed us to make oases of relative paradise through the establishment of civil rights beginning at the code of Hammurabi and culminating in documents such as the Bill of Rights.

The best of us have snatched the power to provide society with a far more pleasant place than it has traditionally been for most of humanity’s ugly tribal existence.

Were people generally kind when child labor laws were non existent and we employed minor children to do jobs that we knew would kill them, because it made our lives a little more convenient like chimney sweeps and coal mining? How kind are the people that press gang kids into regiments of child soldiers? That’s man at his basic nature.

Consider the plight of the victims of colonialization. The hellholes of tribal warfare like Darfur and Rwanda. The twisted machinations of men like bin Laden who somehow have millions of supporters world wide who think he’s just great.

It’s not the general people in your life that have successfully been trained to act like civilized members of society that concern me. No amount of conditioning can habilitate some people for regular society. If they were trained bad to begin with, and many of us are, then there’s not good odds on them rehabilitating.

We don’t have to go to the mountains in Afghanistan for lessons in man’s better nature. Go down to the worst neighborhoods in America and ask how often store owners have been held at gun point. Talk to people finally getting their footing out of a battered women’s shelter. Ask the oldest crack addicted prostitute you can find in your city how many times she’s been beaten up or raped by a man. Ask her about the youngest person prostituting themselves for money or drugs that she has ever seen on the street. Go watch a documentary on the sex trafficking industry. Industry even. Enough for it to be a whole damn kind of business with an infrastructure and everything.

That’s man’s nature.

Then you don’t go to public rest rooms or change rooms. And the transgender issue is solved anyway.

People need to survive. Most will fight for their last breadth. That is a part human nature.

Often people require justifications to absolve bad behavior. And most off the time those reasons fall back to survival.(them or us) Because without the ability to justify the actions their better nature’s would not allow them to do many do the terrible things you bring up.

But this is getting very off topic now

No. I’m not on anyone’s menu except maybe the most twisted freaks in America. How about we let women decide if they want biological men to have unlimited access to their restrooms and their children’s showering areas.

Then we go the extra mile to prosecute the ones whose children are victimized for neglect. I think that will sort itself out.

Any woman who thinks their gay best friend can’t also be a sexual predator has not spent enough time in the Castro district.

This is only partially true. People often require the belief they will likely get away with their bad behavior.

Any system that can be abused will be abused and eventually that abuse will become standard practice out of convenience.

What you are talking about and what is usually thrown at people like me is not quite the same. Codes of conduct and not wanting to see nudity is one thing, but a common accusation about trans peoples rights is: ‘Well what if a rapist just says theyre trans to get into bathrooms?’

And the delightful arguement put out by some of ‘trans people are actually cis men trying to force dick onto lesbians,’ as has been the case since the late 70’s, creating a panic that we may be predators, which more die-hard conservative minds try to make the centre of discussion as has been the case about ‘the gays’ before us. And yes, some of these are absolutely done with malice.

2 Likes

So it is a transgender issue. Just thinly veiled as a stranger danger one?

Which is my issue with conservatives.

Worst track record for protecting children. Loudest voices when it comes to pointing the finger at everyone else.

There are basically two change rooms that are supposed to cater to everyone regardless as to how much people don’t trust, don’t like said member of that community.

In those change rooms people are going to get naked. That is what change rooms are for.

So pick one and stop sooking.

I have offered up either one. I don’t give a shit which change room a transgender person uses. So long as they have the same access to facilities as everyone else. Because that is their right.

If you can’t fix simple problems then you can’t have nice things.