Local and State governments make it illegal for homeless people to sleep in tents, or be homeless

It’s political expedience. They aren’t trying to keep you down, or to keep homeless people homeless. They are doing their best to stay in power, at whatever cost. It’s not targeted.

1 Like

This is where it gets interesting for me. There is a certain form of malice that we see surrounding these issues. Where “help” is just conveniently is the worst thing for you. People love to create situations where it is socially acceptable to hurt people. It also ties into secret knowledge delusions. Any fool can see they’re harming the person, but only the educated elite can see how this is REALLY helping. Of course everyone can then see how helpful it is.

If the local government are criminalising homeless its is appropriate for them to provide solutions

1 Like

I’m not so sure being homeless is the crime. The behavior associated with it, yeah, and that is mostly already criminal, or at least infraction-level stuff, as first offenses.

I’ve posted before about how I think dealing with the homeless “problem” (because it’s not a problem, really, for a lot of them) could be approached, prioritizing the most vulnerable of the homeless population, that being children, and families with children.

It’s a black hole/pit to throw money into, overall, so how resources are used need to be prioritized.

You had an awful experience with the competency evaluation.

Not all of them are that way.

Reforms and improvement needed? No doubt about it.

Socially acceptable to hurt people ? Going a bit off the rails, IMO.

OH, and it’s illegal for anybody to sleep in those areas, not just homeless people.

This was like my third bizarre evaluation. I took me a while to learn to distrust them.

How many people use allegations regarding my mental health to justify mistreating me? So, yeah, that on the rails.

This is the secret to NGOs and local and state government sinecures.

Actually, it IS a problem. LOL @ saying “Oh yeah, thats chill.” when its someone else.

1 Like

It’s a sad state of affairs, doe. It’ll pass.

The best thing I have is music.

Maybe you ought to ask yourself why the court orders competency evals on you when you get charged, or they do a involuntary on you, in the first place.

I don’t think true homelessness is chill.

It’s a pretty open secret. Spokane recently had a scandal about NGO robbery. Related to running a homeless shelter(s).

People were shocked, shocked, I say!

And the Governor of WA has basically cut off highway/road funding for eastern Washington.

I can answer that. I was doing psych in the first place, because a gang of stalkers fucking up your career and personal life is actually quite stressful and I’d heard that psychiatry combined with therapy was helpful in such cases. Psychiatrists are generally a dishonest lot, so instead of telling me that they didn’t believe me so we could clear up the reality of the situation, they let me believe that “psychosis” was the medical term for the rage I was feeling. I had no way of knowing it meant they thought I was lying to them. So I was dosing up on meds to treat the supposed delusions, without knowing this. So I was at well over 200lbs, angry as all fuck still and still dealing with actual, real world BJJ abuse.

They HAD on the other hand given me attivan to treat agitation, which was more my speed. So I went in for a med change, which came with an evaluation of course. They did not place me under and involuntary hold, as they had no legal basis to do so. What the did was jump me on the way out the door and then use the ensuing fight as justification for the hold they didn’t actually have me on. So the section 12 read that I was sectioned for attacking them, which only happened after they tried an illegal hold. They never revealed why they were illegally holding me. Wasn’t in the report.

So the competency evaluation was due to the fact that my defense was that I was chilling, sober, and went to go home because they weren’t offering any psychiatric services at all. Literally did nothing. Then all of a sudden a bunch of dudes burst through the door beating me, strangling me, beating my wife and yelling that I had no rights. Unprovoked attack. Now, coming from a psych patient, would you believe that? OF COURSE NOT. I must have done SOMETHING. (I didn’t) Hence the competency eval. So that’s why.

And guess what? That’s what about half of them testified to in court. THEY had no idea why they were jumping me. Dude also caught another case for the same shit.

It’s also the only way they could get time, which they wanted as a matter of vengeance, knowing the case was faked.

I jumped out saying “I know karate” and then kicked dude in the head? COME ON…

For people paying attention, whether they don’t like it or they want those sinecures themselves. Most of the American public are unaware that NGOs are basically domestic terrorism financiers and mob style sinecure generators.

Ok Hitler-lite.

Seriously, you gonna keep paraphrasing Mein Kampf? In front of this crowd?

Damn, you are one stupid motherfucker. Whatever shit cornbread they raised you on, whoever that was, shit.

You are high on some crazy ass guano. No wonder you keep posting memes about pills. I suggest you turn off your wifi and so your best to rejoin society, before it’s too late and you decide to Livestream a capital murder.

Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and even social workers are some blind monkeys,

and sometimes if not often, more fucked up themselves than anybody they are supposed to be evaluating or looking after,

which is usually why they go into those fields, or choose those academic majors.

When I worked at the drug rehab center, 8 times out 10, the master degree’ed or more psych counselors were the most fucked up, badly damaged people in the place.

Imagine using wifi in 2020+3.

There are a lot of Anglos who are creating and taking advantage of these sinecures. But if you’re feeling insecure I’m sure a few more latkes will settle you down. I like to put ketchup on mine.

What the duck is an “Anglo” punk?

Potatoe pancake jokes? That’s Semitic shit, fool. Don’t front. I can make those from scratch.

What the fuck crack did your momma suck into her uterus before your unholy birth.

The correct condiments are diesel fuel and flame.