It was never that deep

Dear [Martial Arts Instructor],

We have received reports that you have demanded a $2000 bribe from one of your students. As a member of the oversight board responsible for monitoring the ethical conduct of instructors within our organization, we take such allegations very seriously.

Bribery is a serious violation of our code of ethics and can result in severe consequences. It is essential that instructors maintain the highest standards of integrity and honesty in their dealings with students. We expect all members of our organization to adhere to our code of conduct, and any behavior that violates it will not be tolerated.

We ask that you provide us with an explanation for your actions and provide any evidence to support your claims. We will conduct a thorough investigation into this matter and take appropriate action based on the results.

If you are found to have engaged in bribery or any other unethical conduct, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that you are held accountable for your actions. This may include revoking your membership and reporting your behavior to relevant authorities.

We urge you to cooperate fully with our investigation and to take this matter seriously. The reputation and integrity of our organization are at stake, and we will not tolerate any behavior that undermines it.

Sincerely,

[Oversight Board]

And yet, here we are in the middle of a straight up civil war, due to a massive lack of integrity.
just money

Even a fucking robot, who simply puts out statistically appropriate responses without an ounce of compassion, can figure out that “Your life doesn’t matter” and “I don’t care if they chopped up your grandma.” aren’t appropriate responses to that situation.

Debatable, there is already a ChatGPT prototype trained to love the Third, and help usher in, the Fourth Reich. Combining Mein Kampf and AI is a pretty terrible thing to behold, I won’t even post it here.

Say, haven’t seen Kanye in a while…

Eh, thats not hard to do. I can get it to start ranting about the jews easily. Jailbreaking is not hard. I find it kinda amusing that its literally a bunch if I Robot stories.

Oh. I know the perfect place to meet actually. We’ve got a computer guy too whod probably be happy to host us.

1 Like

If it’s a computer guy that can’t throw down, I’m going to be very disappointed. My patience with neck bearded fat men is over.

I still want to kick the shit out of Sirc, but I’ll take War Wheel, assuming his Nazi and Gamergate pals haven’t already buried his corpse in the harbor.

Speaking of which, remind me to tell you about the time I had to literally run from the BPD Harbor Patrol. Wasn’t my fault, somebody else was being a drunken ass clown, but that was the begining to a great weekend.

The dojo is around the corner. So is warwheel for that matter. He doesn’t have any nazi pals anymore. We swapped places when the fires started, then they double crossed me and sent the feds after me. I’ll be in touch.

And those werent nazis by the way. There are less than 20 in MA. Warwheels group was half idiots, half terrorists and half feds. One guy was registered as a Nazi, but he had no idea and his papers were bad anyways.

So if you ask it about the incident, it starts glitching. First it tells the truth, then it crashes and starts gaslighting, claiming there was no evidence. If you call it out on that, it goes back to taking it seriously.