Heavy bag for the apartment:

Hm…

Heh…

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-shrimp-trawler

2 Likes

Thanks, but Jedi mind tricks don’t work on me.

Not only am I going to rip it apart, I’m going to suck on its entrails.

You’re the one who compared rice paper with concrete, and misrepresented Wolff’s law.

I’ve written 10,000 words here about Wolff’s law. Your argument is invalid.

Don’t punch concrete walls. Punch something sensible, like sand or ash or mung beans or wood. Hell, punch me.

Don’t punch concrete, anymore.

1 Like

Well, that’s why I want a bag. :confused:

1 Like

I looked at some stuff at Dick’s Sporting Goods.

This one is hella sturdy without being bolted down but it’s $800 and I don’t like that the bag would be hanging in such a confined space. It also takes up a lot of space. It’s not as good of an idea as I thought. The pull-up bars would be too close to the ceiling.

Maybe I could lower the pull-up bars and get a dip bar attachment and use something like this as my power tower.

This one is too wobbly (without it being bolted down). A bag stand built specifically for a heavy bag would be better. This would have to be bolted down to be of any use as a bag stand.

This power tower is not strong at all. I’m glad I didn’t order anything like this from Amazon. I want something more heavy duty.

I’m either getting a Century Bob XXL or a bag stand… probably a Century Bob XXL.

And the most sturdy power tower I can find for pull-ups and… probably just some of these for dips…

1620316644-41DBzz0qU2L.SL500

All I need to do now is decide on a power tower. I can’t use one of those door hanger pull-up bars because they tear up the door jam. I want something kind of low and sturdy… maybe asjustable. Hm.

And a horse stall mat…

Has anyone used this thing yet?

You know literally mostly nothing about striking. You suck at striking. You are the neck-beard troll in this thread.

You have competed in exactly ONE tournament that allowed striking (and standup grappling in your entire life).

Stop pretending any expertise.

I’ve trained boxing, Muay Thai, JKD, Hung Kuen. I still train all of these at a pro gym down the road too. I have 10+ years of experience now in full contact MA.

You’re bored again, that’s all. Contribute to the topic or just fuck off.

I don’t care, you still suck. Tippy tapping on bags like you know what you are doing.

Do your moobs jiggle when you are slapping them around.

It’s hilarious, everybody else is ignoring you in the thread.

You engage in cardio-kickboxing, basically.

Apparently you’re choosing to be the clown shoes in this thread.

I guess it’s got to start somewhere.

You’re mouth boxing again.

Such poor form for Bullshido.

Nope, you suck at martial arts/combat sport. You have exactly one competition “under your belt”.

Dilettante
Poseur
Fake

You love to get into technical discussions about shit you know nothing about.

Did Kennedy know nothing about swimming? Did Hubbard know nothing about aliens? Was Deep Throat ignorant of file cabinet locks? How dare you, sir? How dare you?

Ah, so you also believe punching concrete conditions bones via Wolff’s law?

Great contributions to the thread so far.

Not. Try reading more and posting less in these types of threads?

I’d like you to show me where I wrote anything of the sort.
Shove the gas lighting between your saggy moobs.

Calling you out for your bullshit in no way means I endorse anything anybody else wrote in this thread.

I only have to read what you wrote to comment on what your wrote.

Phrost should post more, at least has been in real MMA matches.