Gyms that aren't redpilled?

What is your brand ?

I like to stay incognito in regard to that on the internet. I’m not exactly Elon Musk but I imagine he doesn’t tell people he’s Elon Musk when he’s playing Call of Duty or whatever.

Oh ok cool .
That’s understandable and the last thing we need is google sending an army of stoners here to talk bollox as though it’s enlightenment .

(Present company accepted of course :stuck_out_tongue: )

I was recently re-introduced to edibles after smoking in my youth so was curious .

I don’t usually do edibles. There are too many things that can go wrong with the absorption of thc in your gut. Dosing becomes too unreliable.

1 Like

Yeah a few years back my friend made brownies.

I picked them up New Year’s Eve and as soon as I got home at 6pm I ate one .

They were about an inch square and tasted amazing so I ate another one.

I text him “just got home ate two they taste amazing “
He text back “that’s quite allot considering you don’t smoke weed”

I was like Oh shit and he said “ you got about 1hr”

I rushed in my house made the mashed potato for my wife i had promised , bathed my sons and out them to bed .

Sat on my sofa and was beginning to glow warm .

So I thought yeah I got this and poured a cognac.

About an hour later I was looking at my legs wondering if I tried to get up would they still work,

I’m freaking out because my wife didn’t know anything .

She comes sits next to me and I’m a combination of terrified of her reaction and laughing at myself for getting so high I can’t get up.

She asks me a few questions then just looks at me in the angry look Colombian women make when your life is on the line and said “what have you done?”

I just replied “I have to go to bed”
It was about 8:30pm New Year’s Eve, we has champagne for midnight and everything planned for the two of us to toast it in together .

I managed to get up and get to bed with my head spinning .

I went off to sleep quickly enough but still felt a little high the whole of the next day.

I confessed the next day , My wife has not forgiven me .

Couchlock in the third degree.

My moment came in the form of a single chocolate mango truffle injused with Pineapple Express just for me from a real live chocolatier guru.

I wound up laying on my side under my home office desk saying things which made no sense out of context. When my wife found me that way she thought I had a stroke.

2 Likes

MV5BY2IwOGNhZmEtMTc0MC00YWYzLThjOWQtNzgxYzEwMzljYTk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@.V1

PP

Gyms are suppose to have macho guys…you’re there to learn, pump adrenaline, not hug n kiss

How does a normal man become a Macho man?

Wtf happened to this place

What do you think happened to this place?

We started listening to the Village People nonstop, and it was all downhill, from there.

2 Likes

SMH…you shoulda listened to Dua Lipa, least you can save her for the spank bank…wait…what

Big incel/I buy t-shirts off Facebook ads energy coming off you here dude. “Macho” is a performance. Masculinity is an expression of character.

1 Like

Just FYI:

Boy ain’t that the truth…I have seen folks completely put off on what good can come from Cannabinoids (in their various forms) because someone gave them a Sugar Cookie. The cookie which they ate all of in 5 minutes and maybe 1-1.5 hours later, couldn’t leave their couch - too large of a dose, delay of onset and the sudden YUGE wave of onset once it started - yikes it can ruin a person’s day.

@Dung.Beatles one of the things I’ve often heard is that with all the decriminalization and legalization over the past many years, the market has been able to develop more potent plants. Maybe you could speak to that, a bit.

WTF does “Red Pilled” mean?

I became macho through machismo replacement therapy

It’s been a long journey

2 Likes

Yeah, decriminalized or not, this was the way the pot was going to go when people found out they liked it. It lends itself to selective breeding practices very well due to unstable genetics.

Crack 20 seeds from one fertilized mother and you’ll get roughly half male and half female. Let’s say 10 more females.

Grow those 10 females and you might notice one or two of them have more desirable characteristics that you haven’t seen before so you take some cuts and grow some clones. If you’re a generous guy and don’t have the room maybe you take a ton of cuts from a few of these plants and give them to your friends and they grow a whole damn green house full of your big bad mothers.

When they flower, they produce a reliable popular desirable effect. That process gets repeated again and again across the West Coast from Tijuana to British Columbia until all the pot plants grow bigger more stinky sticker flowers. Repeat that for 50 years and plants start to get pretty potent.

Pot in high school might have had 10% thc, but now it reliably has 20-30% thc. Testing methods might show more but that’s mostly due to variation and testing errors that aren’t necessary the fault of the lab. The highest consistent testing plants get used for selective breeding. Wash, rinse, repeat until people are growing Christmas tree sized plants that grow giant sticky flowers covered with so much thc they sparkle like ornaments and smell so bad that just one mature flowered plant can stink up a whole damn cul de sac.

knock knock
Cop: Is that marijuana I smell?
Dude: No, officer. That’s incense. I’m Buddhist and I’m praying right now. I’m, like, very religious and shit.

1 Like